At Amazon.com, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To support this vision, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
Selling Partner Support (SPS) is seeking a Program Manager to support SPS Operations in Cairo, including providing SPS Operations support for new marketplace launches in the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) and helping to ensure selling partners receive a superior service experience. This position will serve as a liaison between SPS Operations and Amazon Business teams (such as Third Party Sellers and Retail) with a focus on MENA marketplaces to help improve existing programs, processes and the quality of support delivered by SPS Operations.
The successful candidate will leverage past experience in call center management and project management, work closely with cross functional teams at multiple sites within SPS Operations which support MENA marketplaces, initiate and lead initiatives to improve Seller experiences. S/he will also build a healthy relationship with various stakeholders (both within and outside of SPS) to improve Seller experiences.
This role will principally support SPS Operations in Egypt, and may be performed from Cairo or in any EMEA location where SPS business presence which includes Ireland and Spain.
Job duties include:
· Act as primary liaison with Marketplace launch teams and Business teams to represent the interest of SPS Operations
· Represent SPS Operations with business stakeholders supporting Middle East marketplaces on SPS performance topics, business reviews, process opportunities and scope of support.
· Owns and manage business performance and review mechanisms for key stakeholders such as MENA 3P Leadership such as SPS Monthly Business Reviews for MENA leadership.
· Educate and manage expectations with Business teams on SPS performance metrics, operational improvements, and action item delivery.
· Proactively lead knowledge sharing between SPS and Amazon business teams, working to promote two way communications channels of up-to-date, accurate information.
· Engage the appropriate SPS and business stakeholders for any business plans that impact the Selling Partner experience or support processes.
· Work closely with operation teams to support them improve the Seller experience through operations measured by key metrics such as Service Level, Quality (CSAT/ EDR) and Efficiency (TTR/ AHT) metrics.
· Facilitate / drive communications across departments, to front line and executive level managers to get consensus to take actions to improve Selling Partner experience
· Be an active member of SPS Operations leadership team in Egypt and positively influence decisions to improve Selling Partner experiences.
· Knowledgeable about SPS Operations; able to dive deep on specific processes and data; comfortable using data analysis to support decisions and recommendations.
· Drive continuous improvement by independently identifying process gaps and downstream problems and improving / removing the existing gaps by initiating / leading projects and drive to resolution. Owns process improvement initiatives and act as POC with respective departments.
· Credibly leads large cross-functional teams to complete projects. Can skillfully recruit, motivate and focus people of all levels to deliver complex projects.
· Primary point of contact with Customer Service, SPRO, TRMS, and other departments to ensure collaborations for SPS team.
· Act as single point of contact for SPS Operations in Cairo for new MENA market launches impacting SPS operations in the Middle East.
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Fluency in English is a must
· Prior SPS Operations experience strongly preferred.
· Strong project management skills, with proven successful track record.
· 6+ Years in call center management experience in operational role
· Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
· Ability to design and implement new procedures and processes.
· Strong orientation to obtaining and incorporating “voice of customer” inputs, qualitative and quantitative data-based research and analysis into solutions.
· Advanced Excel and data analysis skills.
· Ability to travel occasionally.
· PMP certification
· 2 Years of SPS operations is a plus ( internal posting only)
· COPC Certified Coordinator
· Experience in process improvement and quality methodologies very helpful (Six Sigma, Lean Events, etc.)
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Highly organized; ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects against tight deadlines.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Estudios mínimos: Ciclo Formativo Superior rama sanitaria. Cursos superiores en Medicina Natural: Naturopatía, Herboristería, Nutrición, Dietética. Experiencia mínima: 3/4 años en puesto similar en Herbolario o Parafarmacia. Se solicitarán referencias...
<strong>Purpose: <br><br></strong>Provide executive support in all areas related to the Legal Entity, Business Units and Divisions by complying company policies and regulations.<br><br><strong>Major tasks and...