This role is a work from home position within Barcelona area
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with Sellers, Vendors and Brand Owners who offer their catalog of products on Amazon's global eCommerce platforms. The Partner Support and Solutions team acts as the primary interface for this customer group. We obsess over the provision of world class support, technical assistance, and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict our customers' needs, create and innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help them better serve their own customers and grow their businesses.
The Quality Auditor will execute quality audits aligned with the vision of creating the perfect customer interaction as well as seller experience. The Quality Auditor should be flexible, detail-oriented, and skilled at working with internal customers. As an advocate for our customers, the Quality Auditor will help to develop an environment that enhances our ability to provide a high level of support.
Key job responsibilities
· Executing the transaction quality measurement framework for SPS associates serving multiple geographies and channels.
· Audit in a professional, ethical, and objective manner of contacts to ensure adherence to quality audit standards.
· Accurately execute auditing tasks in a timely manner to meet programmatic and operational needs.
· Display decision making aptitude based on audit guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
· Identify root cause of defects and process improvement opportunities to enhance process efficiency, quality and Seller experience.
· Participate in calibrations and calibrate to quality outcomes.
· Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
· 4-year US college degree or international equivalent in any discipline.
· 2+ years of customer service or business operations experience.
· Demonstrated excellent time-management, organizational and prioritization skills as well as eye for detail with high level of accuracy.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully deal with ambiguity.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with sound judgement and decision making.
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to comfortably engage with internal and external stakeholders to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner.
· Flexible to work in any shift and in virtual environment.
· Business Proficient in German.
· Additional language fluency (specifically in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Turkish, Arabic, and Dutch).
· Auditing/quality monitoring experience, preferably in a quality process role supporting a contact center environment.
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills; including the ability to find, interpret, and make recommendations based on available data.
· Demonstrated detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to identification and problem-solving.
· Demonstrated ability to drive customer service quality improvement initiatives.
· Self-starter, seeks out new tasks when work is complete. Aptitude to take on and execute special projects.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora