Are you passionate about improving the quality of Selling Partner experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence change? Would you like to enable change that drives business growth while protecting Amazon’s Selling Partner experience?
The PSAS Quality Team organization is looking for an Operations Manager.
A successful candidate will be accountable for creating a high performance Quality Organization resulting in a perfect interaction for Selling Partners. With guidance, they will translate vision and provide direction to achieve individual and team performance goals, while leading a team of Quality Leaders.
· Manage all day-to-day operations of our Quality Operations, achieving performance goals while creating a positive, supportive Amazon culture that nurtures high performance and strong employee engagement.
· Collaborate with internal partners to build input-focused operating plans for achievement of key performance goals.
· Build working culture where accountability, transparency, and collaboration are the norm, and where data-based deep dives into root causes of defects is a standard operating practice.
· Foster a work environment that is respectful of all cultures and is accepting of a diverse workforce.
· Advocate for improvements to systems and processes that will benefit the Quality Org, stakeholders and/or Selling Partner experiences.
· Implement bar-raising programs aimed at hiring and developing top talent and build career development roadmap for site leadership.
· Inspire front line teams to go beyond the standard “call of duty” to find creative solutions for issues; encourage risk-taking.
· Create closed-loop feedback processes where Org members are encouraged to be active participants in identifying opportunities for improvements.
· Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the site and company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Bachelor's degree (or commensurate business experience)
· A minimum of 5 years of Operational Experience.
· A minimum of 3 years people management and operations leadership experience, leading leaders of Operational groups.
Process Improvement Experience.
Six Sigma Certifications.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
<p><strong>Tu rol será:</strong></p><ul><li>Identificar, clasificar y contactar a socios potenciales.</li><li>Negociar y cerrar clientes potenciales importantes</li><li>Crear una cartera de...
Grupo Arestora, consultora de RRHH y rendimiento empresarial, precisa incorporar a un/a <strong>Director/a Académico</strong>, para escuela internacional ubicada en la provincia de...