External job description:
Amazon is the most customer-centric company on earth. We need exceptionally talented, customer-centric, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an organized self-starter to join the Transportation Risk and Compliance (TRC) team at Amazon.
Amazon Transportation Services have built a world-class Middle Mile operation, which rely on an exceptional pool of carriers who work relentlessly to meet our customers’ expectations. TRC is looking for a high-judgment individual to join us as a Sr. Transportation Audit and Compliance (A&C) Manager to manage a team of highly-competent A&C managers as well as audit Amazon Middle-Mile carrier partners’ compliance against contractual and legal requirements, while driving a compliance culture both internally and externally.
We are looking for an individual with proven people management experience, who cares about growing and supporting a team of highly-skilled individuals. The successfully candidate will also have strong audit experience, preferably in transport, and be able to apply their expertise to 1) conduct thorough carrier audits across different business models, 2) manage escalations, both internal and external, 3) identify compliance safety, regulatory and reputational risks, and propose risk-mitigation solutions, and 4) deliver detailed audit finding reports for carriers, business teams and senior leadership. The candidate will require exceptional attention to details and strong data-driven mindset and capabilities, but also excellent soft skills for stakeholder management and earning carriers’ trust. Finally, the successful candidate will display good team spirit and autonomy, especially in those all-virtual times.
If you wish to innovate on behalf of customers, are passionate about driving compliance and reducing risks, and desire to make history, come join our team!
· Lead a team of A&C managers, supporting their career growth, work prioritization and planning, goal setting and day-to-day activities
· Manage escalations, from both internal and external sources, and share findings with senior leadership, both in and out of the organization
· Lead continuous improvement projects
· Vet Middle-Mile carrier candidates against Amazon policies prior to their onboarding as Amazon partner
· Audit Amazon Middle-Mile carrier partners based on the TRC audit workbook, ensuring that they are operating compliantly with contractual, legal, and regulatory requirements
· Provide thorough audit finding reports to senior management and business partners, including highlights, lowlights and recommendations
· Provide precise audit reports to carrier partners with clear finding details and actionable corrective actions wherever required, helping carriers achieve compliance requirements
· Conduct short-notice compliance audits as required with the utmost flexibility and quality standards
· Investigate suspicious carrier activity and behavior that could pose a risk to Amazon, our customers, or others
· Meet individual and team goals with the highest standards and diligence
· Achieve audit productivity and quality standards
· Proven people management experience
· Minimum 3 years of project management and / or continuous improvement experience
· Audit and/or compliance experience
· Outstanding communication skills in English and Spanish, both written and verbal
· Exceptional attention to detail with a problem-solving mindset
· Ability to work with virtual teams with the highest levels of team spirit and integrity
· Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received
· Excellent knowledge of Office tools (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Demonstrated research and investigation skills
· Experience in handling confidential data
· Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (post Covid)
· Escalation management experience
· Transportation experience (e.g. Transport Manager, Fleet Manager, etc.)
· Compliance and risk management experience
· Working knowledge of local transport and contractual laws and regulations
· Professional auditing qualification
· Data software experience (e.g. Tableau, QuickBase, etc.)
· Fluent in at least one of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, and Romanian
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Colegio concertado católico de Zaragoza incorpora ADJUNTO/A A DIRECCIÓN. Tareas: Impartición de materias: Matemáticas, Educación plástica y visual, Tecnología, Iniciativa emprendedora, Ciencias aplicadas a la actividad profesional, TIC, Economía...
Precisamos OFICIAL DE 1ª de la construcción para una obra ubicada en Valladolid. Experiencia imprescindible en puesto similar y conocimientos de pladur, ladrillo y alicatado. Jornada completa. Disponibilidad inmediata y hasta finalización de la obra.