Are you interested on understanding how purchase and delivery experience for small businesses and large corporations works within Amazon? Can you help improve the way we customise processes to better suit the needs of companies looking to procure essential products for their operation?
We are Amazon Business Cart-to-Delivery team and we are looking to expand the way we serve B2B customers by innovating on the supply chain processes that are key to our integration.
AB aims to become the most customer-centric provider of products and procurement services for business, government, and industry in the world. We’re off to a big start. After launching in 2015 in the United States, Amazon Business quickly reached $1 billion in annualized revenue. Now we’re expanding outside the United States. Building on top of Amazon’s long history of customer focus and innovation, and our drive to think big, AB is addressing a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. While we can rely on Amazon’s existing capabilities in user experience, convenience, selection, pricing and logistics, we need to re-invent core parts of the purchase and delivery experience to serve the needs of businesses and other institutional buyers – from the kinds of products we offer, to our fulfilment methods, to close integration with corporate purchasing systems.
As an AB Business Intelligence Engineer you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You should have deep expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of extremely large datasets. You should have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions, and to build data sets that answer those questions. You should be expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low cost solutions to flow data from production systems into the data warehouse and into end-user facing applications. You should be able to work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing reporting solutions.
Above all you should be passionate about bringing large datasets together to answer business questions and drive change.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or a related discipline
· 5+ years hands-on analytics work experience, with proven quantitative orientation.
· Experience in leading complex large scale analytical solution implementation
· Advanced skills in SQL, ETL, Data Warehouse solutions and databases
· Experience building measures and metrics, and developing reporting solutions
· Proven ability to structure complex analysis and perform the analysis to drive insights
· Fluency with statistical analytics and programming languages such as R, Python, Ruby, etc.
· Master’s degree or higher in Statistics, Data Science, or an equivalent quantitative field
· 7+ years of industry experience working as a BIE or related specialty
· Experience using Cloud Storage and Computing technologies such as AWS Redshift, S3, Hadoop, etc.
· Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
· Experience communicating results and business impact of analytical deep dives to senior leadership
· Experience working as a BIE in a technology company
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working in a remote setting
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Como desarrollador de apps móviles serás el responsable del desarrollo de soluciones para todo el grupo por lo participarás en proyectos de gran repercusión y te otorgará un crecimiento técnico muy reseñable en tu carrera. Descripción de la oferta -...
¿Buscas estabilidad laboral? ¿Tiens experiencia en programación de PLC's y te gustaría desarrollarte en el sector de automoción? ¡Te estamos esperando! Seleccionamos programador/a PLCs para importante empresa del sector de automoción. Te ofrecerán...