Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming soundtracks and artist new releases, while having uninterrupted, anytime, any place access to their favorite music. Amazon Music's offerings are available in multiple countries, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in a way that enhances their day-to-day lives. We can be found on platforms such as the Amazon Echo, Kindle Fire, iOS, and Android as well as on a mixture of home and auto streaming platforms.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
We are seeking an experienced Editorial Manager for our team to drive and execute Editorial artist content strategy across multiple channels. The Editorial Manager needs to be able to conceive and execute world-class, entertaining artist content for both video and audio, and then help make sure that content goes to the right channels for the right customers – from the idea stage to post-production to working with marketing and channel owners to strategize on scheduling and targeting.
The Editorial Manager will work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Label/Industry Relations, Programming, Social Media, Marketing, PR; as well as global and regional counterparts to ensure the most efficient and impactful working relationships with the Spanish Music Industry.
This will require a deep knowledge and understanding of i) the Spanish local Music scene, ii) the best editorial format for the Spanish customers and iii) production in various scenarios and digital formats.
In this role, you will work closely with Amazon Music's Spain Business Head & the International Editorial teams.
If you are interested in music, streaming technology, editorial content strategies, growing a business at Amazon, and providing customers great music experiences - please apply!
This position is based in Madrid, Spain.
- Develop and manage world-class artist content programs for multiple channels, using internal and external resources
- Contribute to developing and driving long-term Editorial artist content strategy
- Oversee content creation from pre-production through post-production
- Manage production timelines
- Project manage workflows with internal and freelance stakeholders
- Collaborate with other internal business teams (Label/Industry Relations, Programming, Social Media, Artist Marketing, more) on artist content that drives cross-functional goals
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
- 7+ years of experience creating compelling written, video and/or audio content for media outlet, production company or technology companies
- Deep music subject matter expertise and experience collaborating with artists and industry on content
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge about a variety of music styles and genres, both Spanish and International, new and catalogue, mainstream and cutting edge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Spanish and English
- Demonstrate proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Consistent use of data to drive improvements for end user
- Ability to create content for a specific audience without ego
- Experience working with multiple teams / stakeholders
- Strong network of production and post-production agencies and freelancers in multiple cities
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Flexible and nimble, able to swiftly react to a shifting landscape
- Knowledge of current trends and history in both music and the music industry
- End-to-end project management to strategic level
- Knowledge of Social Media strategies
Últimas ofertas de Advertising
Granjuela, La, ES
Actualmente tenemos una empresa de márketing contratada y definimos unas líneas trágicas. Por otra parte sería facebook e instagram. Historia y post 6 veces por semana, y la generación de contenido cuando no tenemos propiedades que publicar. Además de...
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the CATORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and...