Amazon Softlines Marketing is looking for a customer focused Senior Technical Program Manager to make Amazon the most loved retailer in Fashion.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Technical Program Manager to tackle complex and ambiguous problems that span numerous systems and organizations.
They will be a highly visible role that will own the communication, coordination, and execution of a multi-year program vision. They will design, coordinate, and execute technical solutions that scale a global program projected to drive 1B+ revenue within the next 18-24M.
Managing numerous complex systems and organizations, they will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs between business vs. technical constraints, clearly communicate goals, roles, and responsibilities. Working cross-functionally, they will identify and secure commitment from tech teams across the company for new initiatives, driving consensus on the technical approach.
The ideal candidate has significant experience working with cross-functional teams, including software developers, UX designers, and other internal teams to design and deliver digital experiences that delight customers and drive growth. Maturity, high level judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field
· 5+ years of experience - Product/Program Management
· Strong business and technical vision; candidate has shaped a complex technical program before.
· Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
· Proven experience in product management of multiple initiatives with competing priorities and influencing multiple diverse stakeholders (business, tech).
· Demonstrated strong data-driven approach. Ability to pull data themselves (preferred), define data requirements/brief BIs.
· Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units. Strong written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills, including experience communicating to executives.
· Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
· 8+ years of professional experience in Technical Product/Program Management
· Experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, scientists, and senior leaders
· Experience in non-technical aspects including business analysis (e.g., SQL) and process optimization
· Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
· Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions
· Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Incorporamos para nuestro equipo comercial en Vigo personal para publicitar servicios de telecomunicaciones en Vigo. Es imprescindible disponer de jornada intensiva hasta las hrs e incorporación inmediata. Formación a cargo de la empresa y gran...
Finca Serena Mallorca
2º Maitre<br>Finca Serena<br><br>Descripción de la oferta<br><br>En Finca Serena buscamos un/a 2º Maitre para para acompañar al manager en la en la realización de tareas propias del departamento de...