The Amazon Fashion (Softlines) Marketing Tech & Science team is seeking an entrepreneurial single-threaded Sr. Software Development Manager - BizTech leader to lead a team of Product Mangers, Software Engineers, and Data Scientists. This team is responsible for delivering personalized content recommendations to Softlines customers across all of Amazon’s on- and off-site marketing channels including Amazon.com, email, push notifications, social media, and more.
In this role, you will lead a cross-functional team to develop an ML-driven, multi-channel, hands-off-the-wheel engagement system that increases purchase conversion rates by presenting highly relevant messaging to Softlines customers at just the right moment. You will also interface with senior leaders and partner with Engineering and Product Managers across Amazon to achieve customer and business goals. This role requires developing deep knowledge of key Softlines customer segments (incl. Fashion Influencers and Softlines customers) that can translate into high-judgement decisions, and the capability to influence roadmaps across partner teams globally.
With social buying fast becoming the norm, this role will drive new technical product development that can successfully engage Influencers and customers to build long term relationships with Amazon. You should be customer obsessed, data-driven, and comfortable influencing up and down a large organization, especially at senior levels.
· As a Sr. Software Development Manager, you will have a broad, overall responsibility of strategy, business and technology innovations, organization structure, KPIs, and financial outcomes.
· Measure goals and targets across functions and drive improvements to business processes and ensures quality
· Deliver on aggressive growth, profitability and customer experience goals
· Lead and develop a cross-functional team
· Owns the business’ technical strategy
· Leads and leverages technical teams to deliver against business objectives
· Drives and measures quality in internal and external processes
Inclusive Team Culture
We have a diverse team and drive towards an inclusive culture and work environment. Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. Our team members are active in Amazon’s 10+ affinity groups, sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. These range from groups such as the Black Employee Network, Amazon Women and Engineering, and LGBTQ+
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Strong experience managing software engineering teams and developing technical direct reports (performance review communication, accountability, motivation/engagement).
· Experience being a manager of managers, growing managers to scale with the needs of the organisation and working through others to accomplish the day-to-day work of the organisation.
· Considerable knowledge of software development experience in object-oriented design and coding in Java or C++ or related technologies
· Strong design, architecture, and problem solving skills
· Academic and/or industry experience with one of more of the following domains: machine learning, product graphs, mobile computing, or large-scale distributed systems.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· Master's Degree or equivalent
· Technical leadership experience in launching new products
· Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering in an ambiguous and fast-moving environment
· 10+ years of Product Management / General management or Technical leadership in search, advertising, ecommerce, or recommendation systems
· Track-record of effective collaboration with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and lead the resolution of blocking issues
· Ability to analyze business requirements, write specifications, scope technical requirements, and drive delivery across organizational boundaries
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust solutions
· Proven ability to hire and develop high performance teams
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
At Nibble Apps our mission is to make healthy eating easy. Our team is behind one of the most well-loved health apps worldwide, MealPrepPro. MealPrepPro provides users with a healthy weekly meal plan, that adapts to their preferences and goals. The...
Grupo Viatek es un grupo empresarial perteneciente al sector de las telecomunicaciones, que se encuentra actualmente sumergido en un proceso continuo de crecimiento. Nuestro objetivo es poder ofrecerles a nuestros clientes los servicios Tecnológicos...