Do you want to reach the next level in your career? Are you looking for new challenges and solving hard problems while using top-notch technologies? Join us and you'll help millions of customers to discover the best from a multi-billion product selection!
The Discovery Tech team helps customers discover and engage with new, popular and relevant products across Amazon worldwide. We do this by combining technology, science, innovation and creativity to build new customer-facing features and experiences alongside cutting edge tools for marketers. You will be responsible for creating and building critical services that automatically generate, target, and optimize Amazon’s cross-category marketing and merchandising. Through the enablement of intelligent marketing campaigns that leverage machine-learning models, you will help to deliver the best possible shopping experience for Amazon’s customers all over the globe.
We believe in rapid development and frequent experimentation, allowing us to continuously improve the customer experience. You will have the opportunity to explore the many channels Amazon provides for customer outreach and engagement, both onsite and offsite. The team provides a great opportunity to make an outsized impact in a burgeoning space and on fresh or even yet to be built services. There are few opportunities anywhere to start on a new team and make an immediate impact at this scale.
You are a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and who has a track record of building strong teams that deliver results. You have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and excellent troubleshooting skills even when in high-pressure situations.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Hiring and developing an engineering team that is responsible for design, development, and operations
· Managing and mentoring dev managers and engineers, ensuring organizational health and career development within your organization
· Participating in strategic planning to achieve technical and business objectives and define technical direction, managing resource allocation between multiple engineering teams.
· Leading design reviews for engineers, and driving feedback on architecture, design and operational issues.
We need a leader who eager to learn with us as we defining the future of Amazon’s Marketing and Merchandising. Experience with high-availability eCommerce services will be very applicable and helpful.
Sr. Software Development Manager to be based in our new Development Center in Barcelona, Spain. A vibrant city that has both, a deep pool of local talent and a strategic location to attract developers from all over the world.
· Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering
· 10+ years’ experience managing a team of software engineers in an agile development process
· 10+ years of experience managing teams of 15+ people including managing managers
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security, or related field, or relevant experience.
· 10+ years of experience developing software in C, C++, Java, Scala, Ruby, and/or Python
· 5+ years’ experience managing software product roadmaps
· 5+ years’ experience managing software operations
· Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
· Experience with big data and data analysis technologies
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Importante empresa INTERNACIONAL del sector de la educación busca incorporar perfil de Data Security con Licenciatura en Ingeniería informática y conocimientos legales de la Legislación de Protección de Datos. Descripción de la oferta...
Las principales funciones las desarrollarás en laboratorio para apoyar y desarrollar diferentes proyectos especialmente enfocados al análisis de datos de secuenciación masiva y elaboración de informes. Requisitos: - Grado en Biología, Biotecnología...