Amazon's Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that comes included with a Prime membership at no additional cost. Prime Video offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from Original and Exclusive TV shows such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan and El Cid to thousands of popular TV and Movies. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, analytically minded strategic marketer to join our team.
The candidate, reporting into the Director of Prime Video in Spain (based in Madrid), will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies that support the growth of Prime Video in Spain. The role will help to define Programming and Marketing priorities by aligning with the local teams and acknowledging the local culture, customer taste and perception, with the goal to drive both short & long-term customer and growth impact.
· Support the Spanish marketing roadmap, implementing marketing plans to meet business and customer objectives.
· Build and manage the calendar of content launches in Spain, supporting how to bring new shows to market.
· Provide support on the local go-to-market strategy, aligning with the global marketing strategy.
· Work with the content acquisition / licensing team, original production teams, research, external studio partners, finance and marketing departments to determine marketing plans.
· Provide objective marketing recommendations to senior leadership based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of customer and environmental information.
· Provide ideas for new initiatives or process improvements using primary customer research, external data, and marketing & business metrics to derive insights and shape recommendations.
· Brief customer research to support decision processes.
· Monitor and track competitive programming and marketing strategies to provide regular updates on developments.
· Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Build profound business knowledge and act as an informed advisor to all stakeholders, based on data, experience and local expertise.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Significant experience working in-house in content planning, marketing , or related roles in positions of increasing responsibility for multi-national companies.
· Demonstrated track record of succeeding in fast-moving international environments.
· Avid entertainment fan with finger on the pulse of the past, present and future entertainment landscape in Spain.
· Proven ability to build logical story flow, particularly in written narrative form.
· Ability to interact regularly with senior leadership.
· Proficiency in Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
· Fluent level of Spanish and English (verbal and written).
·Experience working in TV & Film, entertainment and new platforms.
·Avid entertainment fan with finger on the pulse of the past, present and future entertainment landscape in Spain
·Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to drive toward consensus.
·Experience delivering results in matrix organizational structure.
·Track record of delivering global projects as a leader of a cross functional team.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Business
<br><br>Descripción de la oferta<br><br>Estamos buscando diferentes perfiles para nuestra próxima nueva tienda de Sabadell. Si eres una persona dinámica, con pasión por las nuevas tecnologías, la venta y una gran orientación de...
FUNCIONES<br><ul><li> Gestión de Materiales de Marketing de Abbott Vascular de acuerdo a los procedimientos internos y de la industria (Materiales promocionales, de concursos, etc.), homogeneidad del Branding de los productos y...