Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company? Our Amazon Business Cart to Delivery (C2D) team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager, Technical to lead the charter and vision of our products.
Amazon Business (AB) aims to become the most customer-centric provider of products and procurement services for businesses and governments across the world. We’re off to a big start. After launching in 2015 in the United States, Amazon Business quickly reached $25 billion in annualized revenue serving more than half of the Fortune 100 companies, over 75% of the 100 largest hospitals, local governments, and education organizations. Building on top of Amazon’s long history of customer focus, innovation, and our drive to think big, AB is addressing a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. While we can rely on Amazon’s existing capabilities in user experience, convenience, selection, pricing and logistics, we need to re-invent core parts of the buying experience to serve the needs of business customers– from the kinds of products we offer, to our payment methods, to close integration with corporate purchasing systems. As we expand outside the U.S., we need to listen closely to local customers and tailor our approach to their requirements, ensuring we always deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers throughout the world.
Amazon Business Cart to Delivery obsesses over 'when, where, and how' Amazon Business customers get their products. We give customers the confidence that Amazon Business will always meet their unique inventory/product demands.
Here are a few exciting things about this role:
(1) The growth potential for Amazon Business is tremendous.
(2) This role provides a rare opportunity to be involved in understanding the end-to-end solution for how Amazon solves eCommerce at scale and then using that knowledge to shift the architecture to best enable Amazon Business. This requires innovation in large scale, highly distributed systems with big data. But don’t let this overwhelm you, as it will be a team effort, partnering with some of Amazon's top leaders in the space.
(3) You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with diverse business and technical partners to shape our technology. You will be the voice of our customers, driving innovation to create an unparalleled business procurement experience.
(4) This is not only a fast growing business, but also a very fast growing team. As a result, there is a great opportunity to quickly establish yourself as a leader and shape the minds, team dynamic, and growth.
· 10+ years of Product Management experience in a technical environment
· Excellent (English) communication and analytical skills, Spanish is not required. Although position is in Madrid, we have colleagues from all over the world. Therefore, the working language of the position will be in English.
· MBA or other advanced degree
· Interest and/or experience in one or more of the following:
· Shaping business strategy for technical products/services
· Translating customer needs into innovative product solutions
· Complex supply chain management and procurement
· Procure to Pay processes
· Demand forecast models
Últimas ofertas de Product
Own the Product by managing the Product and Team backlog Backlog Prioritization and Sprint shielding Describe User Stories balancing defining what and why vs how Work with one or more Development teams in order to ensure product development Safeguard...
Acerca de nuestro cliente FMCG company Descripción Reporting to the Head of Product Development/R&D Manager the professional will have to: Be part of product design brainstorm sessions Translate the identified product needs into a product design...