The Amazon Business team is growing the team with members that want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies. The needs of business customers are different from those of the traditional Amazon customer, so we are reinventing everything from how we offer our selection, pricing, customer experience and customer support.
Our team is focused on building solutions that enable our business customers enjoy business relevant selection across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. We aspire to make Amazon Business the first stop for all types of business (Sole proprietors, small businesses, schools, universities, hospitals, government, enterprises...and everything else). We have the opportunity to disrupt how businesses buy in this modern age. The path to crack this opportunity will be incredibly hard and challenging - are you up for the challenge? We need dynamic individuals like you to tap into the next big opportunity for Amazon
We're looking for a product manager to structure and lead the roadmap of one of the key features business customers use: Business Lists. While we're already covering the basic needs from our customers, we're still in the early days of our product.
· Define business requirements for business customers that are used to drive technical requirements and functional specifications
· Define strategic and operational roadmaps and acts as a subject matter expert for this areas.
· Start with the customer and work backwards to ensure our products solve customer pain points as well as identify opportunities to change how they think about traditional problems.
· Ensure appropriate coordination and communication with relevant business and cross functional stakeholders
· Understand business customer needs through direct customer interactions and through benchmarking
· Address barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders
· Partner with other product and program managers across B2B to identify and influence development of new products, features, and functionality This is a unique opportunity to participate and coordinate the site of a strong and diverse tech team.
· 5+ years of experience - Product/Program Management
· BS/BA degree; business administration
· Demonstrated history of strong customer focus in an online B2B environment
· Ability to prioritize and understand constraints in both customer and Amazon terms
· Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
· Previous experience in B2B and e-procurement systems.
· Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail and solid organizational skills
· Experience working with remote teams
· Demonstrated ability to manage Senior stakeholders from diverse functions
Últimas ofertas de Product
Descripción de la Plaza<br>Buscas hacer tus practicas en un entorno joven y donde aprender? Si eres una persona dinÃ¡mica, con ganas de crecer y entusiasta Â¡Ãšnete a Huakai!<br><br>Somos una agencia de viajes en grupo para gente...
<p>We are very happy to announce the launch of our International Internship &amp; Graduate Program. A new initiative that aims to bring to AWWG a great dose of talent, innovation, diversity, vitality and...