Are you excited by the opportunity to build diverse and high performing products? Do you like the idea of seeing your work impact tens of millions of customers? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in!
Amazon's TechHub in Madrid is looking for an analytical and technically skilled Sr. Product Manager - Technical who can join our team and be at the forefront of revolutionizing the way we look at our business. In Madrid we are over 1,000 people from more than 70 different nationalities across our 3 technology teams: Amazon Business, which focuses on creating solutions and features tailored to the needs of professionals, small and large businesses and institutions; Kindle & reading Technology, which builds new products and services to discover, buy, read and listen to novels, non-fiction and technical books, articles, comic books, and all other forms of reading; and International Technology, which delivers cutting-edge engineering from front-end customer experience to back-end service technology for a wide number of Amazon teams.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Sr. Product Manager - Technical who has experience building mission-critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will lead, design, architect, and implement cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver and will be responsible for defining technical Product strategies and roadmaps.
Expect to be in charge of new projects and initiatives, developing new products, managing business and technical requirements, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. We need someone who is eager to grow with us and is passionate about driving clarity in highly ambiguous technical environments, be skilled at developing long-term technical roadmaps, and have technical depth. This position also requires excellent project management skills, great empathy and communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field
· 5+ years of experience - Product/Program Management
· Strong business and technical vision; candidate has shaped a complex technical program before.
· Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
· Proven experience in product management of multiple initiatives with competing priorities and influencing multiple diverse stakeholders (business, tech).
· Demonstrated strong data-driven approach. Ability to pull data themselves (preferred), define data requirements/brief BIs.
· Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units. Strong written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills, including experience communicating to executives.
· Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Experience in scoping/running usability studies and/or customer research
· Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail and solid organizational skills
· Experience working with remote teams
· Demonstrated ability to manage Senior stakeholders from diverse functions
· MBA and/or advanced degree
· Deep experience authoring documents relating to product life cycle including product roadmap, business requirements and functional specifications
· Experience with customer development and validating products through customer feedback
· Ability to earn trust across different levels and multiple groups of a large organization
· A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a proven track record of shipping software quickly then iterating on the experience
· Experience communicating with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements and describe software product features
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
Considering moving to Madrid?
Amazon chose Madrid to house its new Tech Hub in 2016. Since then it has grown to become one the company’s largest full software development centers in Europe. Opportunities for new projects in our Madrid office are as abundant as our sunshine or enticing tapas.
This a city that really knows how to live. Expats moving to Madrid will find a wonderful city with great restaurants, lively bars, interesting art galleries and two world-famous football teams. Madrid is Spain’s commercial and political capital with all the offerings of a city - while maintaining its down to earth Mediterranean attitude.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
La Compañía:Nuestro cliente es una compañía multinacional que cotiza en la bolsa española y está diversificada con cuatro áreas de actividad complementarias: construcción, concesiones de infraestructuras, servicios e industrial. Desarrolla una gestión...
Departamento: Postventa Descripción de la oferta: Desde Mecalux buscamos una persona con iniciativa, siempre dispuesta a la innovación y el aprendizaje, con ganas de crecer e impulsar su carrera profesional junto a nosotros, ya que uno de nuestros...