Are you passionate about creating a great shopping experience? Do you want to help millions of Customers discover the most exciting offers on Amazon? Amazon’s Spain Marketplace Team is looking for a talented Senior Program and People Manager to lead Deals and Promotions for Selling Partners in Spain. This role is located in our Madrid office, manages a team and owns the growing business of deals. It is a central position to shape the customer perception around low prices, events and exciting products by constantly innovating to make things better in behalf of sellers and customers. It works directly with Spanish, European and global teams across Amazon to build a successful promotional site experience by developing strategy and processes for key seasonal events (including Prime Day, Black Friday etc.) and all-year-round promotional campaigns.
The Senior Deals Manager will be responsible for a) developing a vision and strategy for the ES Deals and Promotions business (focused on 3P Selling Partners) working with EU and Global product teams, b) managing a team of Deals Operations Specialists and Account Managers, c) planning and carrying out our special deal events at the highest CX bar, d) independently managing projects at ES and EU level for higher automation of deals and efficient processes, e) doing performance deep dives and identifying untapped business opportunities to close the loop and continuously grow and improve our 3P Deals business. Featuring Deals of the Day, Lighting Deals, Best Deals and Coupons, the deals program drives long term value for Amazon's end customers as well as Selling Partners.
The ideal candidate will bring a sharp analytical mind, have strong coordination ability, a great team spirit, customer-centric mindset and can roll up their sleeves to get things done.
Key responsibilities in the role includes:
· Be a co-owner for the Deals product map in Spain, working with EU and Global product teams to improve customer experience and build a robust, clutter breaking deals platform.
· Working with worldwide analytics team, local finance teams and marketing business intelligence teams to measure and report the results of your efforts.
· Manage your own team of Deals Account Managers and Process Specialists.
· Overall responsibility for Marketplace representation on Amazon.es Deals pages. Ensure that these pages are built to the highest standards, with the priorities of the customer top-of-mind. Ensure that the relevant product families are covered and that appropriate product selections have been made.
· Developing the Deals marketing plan and define processes for high impact events like Easter Deals Week, Prime Day, Black Friday, Christmas etc.
· Intensively work with a team of ES Account Managers who support us in selecting and recruiting relevant Selling Partners for Deals.
· Regularly manage and oversee the Deals Program – daily, peak events, Amazon launches – working closely with the EU 3P Deals Managers as well as Retail Deals Manager.
· Partnering with internal marketing teams (Associates, Email, Social Media, Gateway, Search, IMC etc.) to plan, develop, execute and analyze marketing campaigns across online and offline channels.
· Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics and enlighten potential opportunities for program growth
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related areas with quantitative depth.
· Fluent in both English and Spanish.
· 8-10+ years of significant work experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in project/program management, marketing or sales.
· Experience leading teams. You will be managing several colleagues supporting our Deals business on a direct and dotted line basis.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel.
· Strong data-driven decision-making skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate insights into opportunities.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders.
· Sound business judgment and a practical approach to getting things done.
· Excels at delivering results in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
· SQL skills. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and learn SQL by doing.
· Demonstrated success in redesigning and automating business processes.
· MBA or other applicable advanced degree.
· Support and engagement experience with international technology and business teams in a highly-matrixed environment
Please submit your CV in English.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Importante empresa multinacional del sector transporte marítimo. ¿Te consideras un/a experto/a en finanzas con una clara visión de desarrollo empresarial? ¿Te gustaría formar parte de una reconocida multinacional del sector transportes? Si buscas un...
Amb les Persones
Vilobí d'Onyar, ES
<strong>Ets una persona amb autonomia, iniciativa i tens una actitud resolutiva? Tens formació i experiència en l'àmbit del màrqueting i la comunicació?<br><br></strong><strong>Comptem amb una oportunitat laboral a una...