Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company? Interested in leveraging technology to disrupt the B2B landscape? Eager to contribute to building massive scale for a business that is growing exponentially? If so, this is the right role for you.
Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions that enable our business customers to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. These business customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). The needs of these business customers are different from those of the traditional Amazon customer, so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are looking for a passionate technology leader to lead the technical direction of mission critical applications for Amazon business customers' pricing needs. As a leader of the team, you will have the end-to-end ownership of your areas. You will partner with other development teams company-wide to deliver a coherent and unified B2B experience.
As a technical leader you will:
1. Build a technical vision for the team.
2. Investigate and propose technical solutions to innovate in the Business Pricing space by using their knowledge of s/w engineering principles, design patterns to design and develop reusable, maintainable, operationally stable, high performance SOA-based solutions.
3. Liaise with Principal and Senior engineers, Industry Vertical leaders, Product Managers, Technical Program Managers and User Research to identify the needs of different customer segments and deliver operational stable, scalable and high performance solutions to satisfy their needs.
4. Mentor a team of high performing software engineers, as we expand our portfolio of solutions. Review design; and coach and mentor other engineers in the team. Drive engineering and operational excellence in the team and across the organization.
5. Socialize the recommended solutions across functions, and obtain internal alignment across stakeholders including Vertical Leaders and technical teams.
6. Engage with our international teams to serve as thought-leader as we investigate opportunities to expand our offering outside of the United States.
The passionate technical leader who joins us will be a key member of the Amazon Business leadership team. They will help define and execute the strategic direction of our B2B vision, and work with leaders across the company to achieve that vision.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 8+ years professional experience in software development industry
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and system design
· Previous Experience developing with Java or C/C++
· Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
· Good (English) communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Experience building large-scale web services
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· Internet and operating system security fundamentals
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers, maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Requirements: Hi, everyone! Koombea, Limited is looking for a Front End Developer (Shopify) Koombea is a big family of geeks who are passionate about all things technology-related. Join them in their desire to innovate. Skills and experience needed 2+...
Descripción de la oferta En NexTReT estamos buscando a un/a Programador/a o Analista programador/a, que haya tenido experiencia en proyectos orientados a la solución de gestiones en el ámbito de Recursos Humanos y en el ámbito económico-financiero, y...