The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses, governments and institutions purchase their supplies.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability - latest UX frameworks, parallel processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You will help redefine normal for this segment of the market
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE), you will lead the design and implementation of important features that involve multiple teams and span different tech stacks.You’ll not only code, but also drive the direction of the software architecture, and work proactively with other teams on integration projects. After a ramp up period you will also lead code reviews, mentor engineers, and drive important technical decisions across stake holders.
· Strong communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in system design, object-oriented design and data structures
· 8 or more years of professional experience in software development industry
· Expert in at least one modern programming language such as C++, C#, Java or any other OO language
· Proficient in English (Spanish not required). The position is in Madrid but you will have colleagues all around the world and the working language will be English
· Experience taking a leading role in building in building high throughput, distributed and scalable systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
· Experience mentoring and coaching more junior engineers
· Experience with microservices, Amazon Web Services, S3, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, Linux and/or UNIX
· Experience in international and agile software development environments
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
ACM INNOVACION Y PERSONAS SL
FUNCIONES DEL PUESTO Implementarás y desarrollarás componentes (componentes y servicios core de Liferay) Aportarás información relevante e influirás en el análisis y diseño de soluciones de plataforma digital. Participarás en la recolección de...
Are you the Data Entry Operator we're looking for? Are you a detail oriented professional with passion around managing data? Then you're the person we're looking for! Amadeus has created the Amadeus Hotel Platform (AHP) to provide an integrated...