Amazon's International Technology org (INTech) is creating new experience for Amazon customers looking for Deals & Discounts to provide the most relevant content for their shopping mission. We are responsible of building the software and machine learning models to surface high quality Deals to the Amazon customers worldwide across the site.
The team, mainly located in Madrid Technical Hub, comprises Software Developer and ML Engineers, Applied Scientists, Technical Product Managers and UX Designers who are experts on several areas of ranking & recommendations systems as well as customer experience. Are you interested on how the experiences that fuel Prime Day or Black Friday are built to scale in such events?
Senior SDEs at Amazon are above all problem solvers, those we trust most in making technical decisions for how we build our software. They know every line of code we write matters in building great products. As the technical experts on their teams, Senior SDEs come from all different backgrounds, some deeply specialized, while others have a more generalist background. In any case, they are able to keep an eye on big picture while still keeping a finger on the pulse of the details; using both to inform their architectural and design decisions. Senior SDEs also have an eye on the bigger picture and influencing business strategy. Product managers and non-technical stakeholders will depend on you to balance technological demands with business needs.
Key goals for this role are: leading the deliver of innovative features for Amazon’ customers, adding functionality to tools used daily by our internal team to support workflow such as design, testing, buying, manufacturing and merchandizing. The growth of the business and the increasing selection of items make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging position.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years relevant work experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python
· Experience designing and building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
· MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Experience in scaling and performance tuning of large systems
· Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Como desarrollador de apps móviles serás el responsable del desarrollo de soluciones para todo el grupo por lo participarás en proyectos de gran repercusión y te otorgará un crecimiento técnico muy reseñable en tu carrera. Descripción de la oferta -...
¿Buscas estabilidad laboral? ¿Tiens experiencia en programación de PLC's y te gustaría desarrollarte en el sector de automoción? ¡Te estamos esperando! Seleccionamos programador/a PLCs para importante empresa del sector de automoción. Te ofrecerán...