Amazon is seeking an experienced, smart, and entrepreneurial candidate to join a confidential new program to unlock a new e-commerce opportunity in Europe. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will work with senior leaders across our EU business and world-wide technical teams.
This position is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing business.
As the successful applicant for this role, you will solve varied complex problems across Amazon (including business prioritization, technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, distributed systems, web applications, scalability, security, and algorithms, to name just a few), you will drive multiple programs in parallel, will work with business stakeholders and partner technical teams across Europe, India and the USA, and you will support the growth and development of a high-performing software engineering team.
We hope you'll join us.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 15+ years relevant work experience
· 15+ years experience with Java, C#, C++ or equivalent
· 10+ years experience with Ruby, Python, Powershell or equivalent scripting language
· Experience building highly scalable, cloud based, distributed systems with micro services architecture.
· Experience in agile environments
· Mobile application architecture for native Android and iPhone applications
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of relevant work experience
· 5+ years experience building cloud based distributed solutions using a tier-1 provider like AWS
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
¡Ojo! Oferta para entrar en Febrero de 2022.<br><br>Para esta oferta se busca un/a doctor/a con interés en participar en actividades de investigación (principalmente Continual Learning) y desarrollar aplicaciones de Machine...
Wunderman Thompson, S.L.
Buscamos un Programador con experiencia demostrable para el desarrollo de web, microsites, portales de contenidos, e-commerce, tecnología creativa... para proyectos de múltiples disciplinas (Banca, Automoción, Seguros,...) Requisitos imprescindibles:...