Do you want to make a worldwide positive impact? Use cutting edge technologies being faster and efficient? Engage into a continuous learning ambience? If you answered yes, come and join us! Together we are going to shape the future of Fashion eCommerce! Fashion is one of the biggest needs in the world, every one in the world needs clothing and shoes! Being part of our team you will help millions of people to get inspired, discover and buy clothing in the future.
We are looking for a strong software development engineer to join Amazon’s Fashion tech team. Amazon fashion's business is a dynamic, fast growing business and a key strategic focus areas for the company. We need bright and very talented people to help us fulfill our mission of making Amazon Fashion most loved Fashion destination for each customer in the World!
Senior SDEs at Amazon are above all problem solvers, those we trust most in making technical decisions for how we build our software. They know every line of code we write matters in building great products. As the technical experts on their teams, Senior SDEs come from all different backgrounds, some deeply specialized, while others have a more generalist background. In any case, they are able to keep an eye on big picture while still keeping a finger on the pulse of the details; using both to inform their architectural and design decisions. Senior SDEs also have an eye on the bigger picture and influencing business strategy. Product managers and non-technical stakeholders will depend on you to balance technological demands with business needs.
Key goals for this role are: leading the deliver of innovative features for Amazon’ fashion customers, adding functionality to tools used daily by our internal team to support workflow such as Fashion design, testing, buying, manufacturing and merchandizing. The growth of the business and the increasing selection of items make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging position.
We need someone who is passionate about developing functionality that inspires customers, improves discoverability of items, simplifies fit of clothing, elevates the look and feel of the site, and provides an enjoyable shopping experience. The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto “To find the best future, together.”
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. We need someone who eager to learn with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
This position is based in our new Development Center in Madrid, Spain. A vibrant capital city that has both, a deep pool of local talent and a strategic location to attract developers from all over the world.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years relevant work experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python
· Experience designing and building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
· MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Experience in scaling and performance tuning of large systems
· Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
<p>Experis, somos una compañía especializada en servicios profesionales y gestión de proyectos IT asociados a nuestras 5 prácticas: <strong>Soluciones Digitales, Cloud &amp; Infrastructure, Enterprise Applications, Cibersecurity y...
artyco | the data driven company
<p>En <strong>artyco</strong>, empresa perteneciente al grupo<strong> MioGroup</strong> ofrecemos una propuesta de valor<strong> data-driven</strong> al mercado: somos expertos en analítica de datos de...