Are you excited by the opportunity to build diverse and high performing products? Do you like the idea of seeing your work impact tens of millions of customers? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in!
Amazon’s Fashion Customer Experience team owns defining and delivering Amazon’s cutting-edge initiatives to customers WW. We do this by developing our own features, services and platforms, and through partnerships with Amazon technical teams around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our team focusing on customer experience in Search. You will get an opportunity to deliver critical features to our customers WW. You will work closely with software engineers and product managers across different teams on a daily basis to define system architecture, elaborate user stories and discuss technical trade-offs. You will negotiate features and release timelines between multiple internal teams to maximize the benefit to Amazon and our customers. This role is inherently cross-functional—you will work closely with Engineering, Product, Business, and Executive teams.
Great candidates for this position possess a sound understanding of computer science and a passion to make a profound impact for our customers. You will have the opportunity to apply this passion by leveraging your technical and program management skills leading large, critical projects involving distributed systems, web development, front-end/back-end design, and more. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with diverse business and technical partners to shape our technology.
Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experiences, creative and an analytical problem solving. and excellent troubleshooting skills in fast-paced and high-pressure situations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
· 6+ years of program/product management (or software engineering) and software product delivery experience
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
· Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Experience solving problems leveraging data driven decision making
· Proven experience developing and leading multi-team programs and initiatives
· Excellent (English) communication and analytical skills, Spanish is not required
· Master’s Degree or advanced professional certifications
4+ years of relevant work experience in large-scale, Technical Program Management
· Experience in developing Technical strategies.
· High degree of comfort presenting to senior management, business stakeholders, and external partners.
· Experience with SQL
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
BERGER LEVRAULT - Arquitecto/a Microservicios EN ES FR FR-CA IT Suivez nous Accueil Déposer une candidature spontanée Ma recherche, mon alerte Connexion Espace candidat J'ai déjà un espace candidat Connexion à l'espace candidat : Champs...
Fecha: 11/04/2021 Lugar: - Madrid - España Puestos vacantes: 1 Referencia 2631295 Funciones:Trabajos relacionados con la energía y el medioambiente, la Sostenibilidad en la construcción. Certificaciones BREEAM, LEED y en el área de sostenibilidad, en...