The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses worldwide purchase their supplies. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $1B in its first year, and $10B in 2018. We've made some good strides within a year of launch to become one of the most promising opportunities within Amazon. Go ahead and read about it on any of your favorite media outlets.
Our team is focused on building solutions to increase engagement with Amazon Business customers by providing timely recommendations and opportunities that highlight better pricing, wider selection, and more convenience by purchasing on AB. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
You find clear paths through roadblocks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. You will have an ability to take large, complex programs and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional and technical user stories, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical thinking and leadership are essential to success in this role.
We work in an entrepreneurial environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently. We are still in the early stages of development, so you will be in on the ground floor. If you are a candidate with a strong sense of ownership, passion and drive to delight customers, come join us!
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
· 6+ years of program/product management (or software engineering) and software product delivery experience
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
· Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Experience solving problems leveraging data driven decision making
· Proven experience developing and leading multi-team programs and initiatives
· Excellent (English) communication and analytical skills
· 4+ years of relevant work experience in large-scale, Technical Program Management
· Experience in developing technical strategies.
· High degree of comfort presenting to senior management, business stakeholders, and external partners
· Experience building large-scale web services / service oriented architectures
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Últimas ofertas de Business
ENGIE, grupo multinacional capaz de liderar la transición energética con sus servicios y soluciones eficientes e innovadoras, busca incorporar un/a Strategy Business Analyst experto/a en Salesforce en Madrid, cuya misión será el análisis estratégico...
Productos Solubles: PROSOL
Senior Manager of Business Development Somos una empresa del sector de la industria alimentaria, con una fuerte presencia en mercados nacionales e internacionales. Nos gustaría incorporar a nuestro equipo Comercial y de Desarrollo de Negocio un Senior...