Our Amazon Business Delivery Experience team (ABDEX) is rapidly growing and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to lead the tech team in charge of the evolution of our delivery experience feature set, the discovery of new initiatives and the expansion of our solutions to international marketplaces. This is a great opportunity to deal with challenges that are complex and impactful for a large set of customers.
AB aims to become the most customer-centric provider of products and procurement services for business, government, and industry in the world. We’re off to a big start. After launching in 2015 in the United States, Amazon Business quickly reached $1 billion in annualized revenue. Now we’re expanding outside the United States. Building on top of Amazon’s long history of customer focus and innovation, and our drive to think big, AB is addressing a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. While we can rely on Amazon’s existing capabilities in user experience, convenience, selection, pricing and logistics, we need to re-invent core parts of the delivery experience to serve the needs of businesses and other institutional buyers – from the kinds of products we offer, to our fulfilment methods, to close integration with corporate purchasing systems.
The ABDEX organisation is focused on building solutions to enable global business customers to enjoy a delightful fulfilment experience while they research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions and have different needs than the traditional Amazon consumer customers.
Great candidates for this position possess a sound understanding of computer science and a passion to make a profound impact for our business customers. You will have the opportunity to apply this passion by leveraging your technical and program management skills leading medium to large projects involving distributed systems, web development, front-end/back-end design, and more. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with diverse business and technical partners to shape our technology. You will be the voice of our customers, driving technological innovation to create an unparalleled business procurement experience.
The role is based in Madrid and will require some international travel.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
· 8+ years of program/product management (or software engineering) and software product delivery experience
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
· Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
· Experience solving problems leveraging data driven decision making
· Proven experience developing and leading multi-team programs and initiatives
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Excellent (English) communication and analytical skills, Spanish is not required
· Master’s Degree or advanced professional certifications
· 4+ years of relevant work experience in large-scale, Technical Program Management
· Demonstrated ability to define solutions to a complex, ambiguous problem space
· Experience in developing Technical strategies.
· High degree of comfort presenting to senior management, business stakeholders, and external partners.
· Interest and/or experience in one or more of the following:
Amazon Web Services, S3, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda
Linux and/or UNIX
Agile software development
International software development
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Must eventos azafatas
Precisamos de Azafatas/os para esta nueva temporada 2021_2022 en Madrid. Para trabajar en importantes eventos protocolarios y empresariales. Interesadas enviar cv y fotografías a :click apply Imprescindible: Experiencia en eventos y disponibilidad de...
¿Quieres con un empleo donde aprender y desarrollar tu carrera profesional? ¿Buscas una empresa que te forme y te de la oportunidad de desarrollarte, en un gran equipo? VIPS es tu sitio. REQUISITOS Dinamismo, orientación al cliente y a los resultados.