We are looking for a smart, passionate candidate to join our team. Tax Engine is part of the Global Tax Calculation Services team, comprised of analysts, tax professionals and software engineers that are responsible for providing end-to-end global transaction tax calculation solutions (sales and use taxes, value-added taxes, good and services taxes, and other consumption taxes) to Amazon and thousands of other merchants selling on Amazon marketplaces and other e-commerce platforms.
The individual in this role will be responsible for the indirect tax research and management of indirect tax content, monitoring legislation changes, providing guidance and support to global product classification efforts and for ensuring the tax calculation platform is in compliance with both global and domestic indirect tax laws.
Part of the responsibilities will be participation on cross-functional projects within Product Classification platform, support internal Audits, outlining business requirements for system enhancements and E2E process improvements and communicating with Product Classification Specialists to understand specific needs to be incorporated into the technical solutions.
· Supporting and maintaining global and domestic indirect tax rates content.
· Global product taxability research for a broad array of products and services.
· Providing guidance based on the research of tax laws and regulations.
· Work with internal teams who classify products to make sure products end up in the right place for tax purposes.
· Providing end-to-end tax calculation requirements for projects and business initiatives.
· Participating in team operational excellence programs and process improvements.
· Assist in designing tools and services supporting the product tax classification function.
· Actively participate in selected projects throughout their life-cycle.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· 5+ year of Indirect Tax Experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tax, accounting, business.
· Proficiency in English.
· Finance background.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Experience interacting with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while managing multiple stakeholder needs in a fast-paced environment.
· Indirect Tax Background.
· US, Canada and EU Tax Research experience.
· Proficiency in other of EU 5 languages would be an advantage.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) • Implementación de SAP en el área de producción • Asistencia al Gerente de Producción Adapte nuestro registro y documentación de procesos a las estructuras estándar dadas de SAP • Participar en la construcción de los...
HAYS Business Services es la Línea de Consultoría de Negocio del Grupo HAYS En Hays estamos colaborando con una compañía multinacional con sede en Castellbisbal, formada por ocho grandes grupos empresariales con productores de acero, laminadores...