Team Lead L5 Amazon Selling Partner Services – Spain
Our vision is to make Amazon the best place for third party Selling Partners of all sizes to grow and serve customers, leveraging world-class tools and services. The Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) team is seeking a Team Lead who is self-motivated, results-driven and capable of working in a dynamic environment focussed on leading a small team of 3-4 Marketplace Consultants as well as manage and support a portfolio of Selling Partners yourself.
Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) program seeks to improve the customer and Selling Partner experience on Amazon by working directly with Selling Partners to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions through direct cooperation with the US, China and Japan Teams.
As a Team Lead for AMPS, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a strategy to meet your team level goals including Selling Partner satisfaction goals, and continuously striving to improve your team’s productivity using our AMPS Playbooks, as well as providing holistic account management to your own portfolio of Selling Partners by improving their performance across key metrics.
You must be passionate about managing and developing people, highly analytical, resourceful and customer focused. You need to have a proven track record of delivering results in fast-paced and dynamic business environments while managing the sometimes conflicting needs of different groups of stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Hire top talent and support their professional development by identifying and creating opportunities for them to build their skill set.
· Build and deliver a strategy to meet your team level goals including Selling Partner satisfaction using our AMPS Playbooks, and continuously strive to improve your team’s productivity as they focus on supporting their own portfolio of Selling Partners achieve their growth goals by becoming experts of the Marketplace.
· Manage your own portfolio of Selling Partners by providing holistic account management, identifying unique opportunities for growth and supporting them in achieving their goals using our AMPS Playbooks.
· Regularly audit key metrics to ensure your team is optimizing for Selling Partner growth and satisfaction.
· Listen to and conduct deep dives on challenges your team and their Selling Partners’ are facing and provide inputs to the Lux Product Management teams to drive improvements within the AMPS Playbook.
· Become an expert on the AMPS Playbook and using that to help/coach your team member in the delivery of holistic account management services to the Selling Partners.
· You will also be responsible for managing complex account management issues and escalations at scale, and coaching your team to do the same.
· 4+ years prior experience in business development / sales / sales-engineering / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
· Experience successfully leading and developing and team of direct and indirect reports.
· Proven track-record as individual contributor in fostering key client relationships and hitting quotas/targets.
· Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
· Strong analytic and project management skills.
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
· Experience in eCommerce
· Superior communication and presentation skills
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance
· Passionate about coaching/developing people
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director level.
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
· Fluent in Spanish and English
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
TRS STAFFING SOLUTIONS
?FORMACIÓN MÍNIMA REQUERIDA: FPII - Administración de Bases de datos Oracle 11g ,12c y 19c - Experiencia en optimización de sentencias SQL y ajustes de bases de datos en las tecnologías indicadas. - Experiencia en Oracle RAC, Oracle Dataguard -...
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL ÁREA La gerencia de Resource IT, dentro de la Dirección de Digitalización & Experiencia de cliente, es responsable del ciclo de vida de la infraestructura, comunicaciones, seguirudad y cloud de IT de TGS, abarcando dicha gerencia...