The Amazon Consumer Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Recruiter to join our organization in support of our growing Amazon Consumer business. Our mission it is to attract, engage and hire talent to join Amazon Consumer’s European tech teams.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who can thrive in a innovative, fast paced environment. The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach and interface effectively with professionals at all levels.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to use your sourcing skills to research tech talent populations and network with passive candidates. You will collaborate with the business to create robust sourcing strategies to find and attract the best and the brightest from across Europe. You will manage candidates in their recruitment process end to end and will interact with several stakeholders and customers. This is a great opportunity to take on a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on recruiting smart, innovative tech talent.
What will you do as a Technical Recruiter on the team?
· Build and actively implement sourcing strategies to attract and hire the very best technical talent
· End to end management of the candidate recruitment process
· Partnership with business stakeholders
· Conduct market research and use data to build talent insights and recommend hiring strategies
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
· Implement and fine tune new and existing processes for recruiting that contribute to Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
· Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
· Work on various projects focused on improving candidate generation best practices
What will you find in this role?
· You will join a multi-cultural and inclusive team of skilled Recruiters
· You will learn about sourcing and recruiting into one of the fastest growing tech companies
· You will collaborate with Hiring Managers that are eager to build talented teams
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
· Corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and recruiting.
· Experience in a candidate generation capacity.
· Experience with online sourcing techniques.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement with the ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
· Able to pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Experience recruiting for technical roles.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora