This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract position.
The Amazon Consumer Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Recruiter to join our organization in support of our growing Amazon Consumer business. Our mission it is to attract, engage and hire talent to join Amazon Consumer’s European tech teams. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who can thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment. The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach and interface effectively with professionals at all levels. To be successful in this role, you'll need to use your sourcing skills to research tech talent populations and network with passive candidates. You will collaborate with the business to create robust sourcing strategies to find and attract the best and the brightest from across Europe. You will manage candidates in their recruitment process end to end and will interact with several stakeholders and customers.
What will you do as a Technical Recruiter on the team?
· Build and actively implement sourcing strategies to attract and hire the very best technical talent
· End to end management of the candidate´ recruitment process
· Partnership with business´ stakeholders
· Conduct market research and use data to build talent insights and recommend hiring strategies
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
· Implement and fine tune new and existing processes for recruiting that contribute to Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
· Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
· Work on various projects focused on improving candidate generation best practices
What will you find in this role?
· You will join a multi-cultural, inclusive and regional team of skilled Recruiters
· You will learn about sourcing and recruiting into one of the fastest growing tech companies
· You will collaborate with Hiring Managers that are eager to build talented teams
This is a great opportunity to take on a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on recruiting smart, innovative tech talent.
This role can be based in Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, London or Luxembourg
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
· Corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and recruiting.
· Experience in a candidate generation capacity.
· Experience recruiting for tech roles is desirable.
· Experience with online sourcing techniques.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement with the ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
· Able to pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Experience recruiting for technical roles.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity with the local technical talent landscape.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Últimas ofertas de Human Resources
AMZN Spain Fulfillment, S.L.U.
Role Description At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven individual to join our Human Resources team as a HR Business Partner. In this role, you...
AMZN Spain Fulfillment, S.L.U.
Role Description At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven individual to join our Human Resources team as a Senior HR Business Partner. The Senior...