"This role can be based virtually across the EU, but with a home site in one of our EU Sort Centers across the UK, Spain, France, Germany, or Italy."
Are you interested in shaping the future of Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) and Operations? Do you want to create processes, operating models, and drive Amazon network improvements? Do you have a strong passion for continuous improvement and implementing methodologies such as Six Sigma and Lean?
This Sr. ATS ACES Operational Excellence Manager role will lead network level excellence by designing and implementing systems, metrics and programs that maximize compliance, productivity and continuous improvement.
Main deliverables of the role are:
* Be the SME in the network evidenced as being the ‘go to’ person for the most complex operational problems of your process area and influence the future roadmap for ATS.
* Analyze and dive deep on ATS business challenges with a focus on understanding root causes.
* Be a key influencer in contributing to strategic goals, roadmap and plans (through OP1 and OP2) including idea scoping, business analysis, prioritization, and robust planning.
* Drive and lead mindful discussions with numerous cross-functional business and technology teams through ideation, planning and execution including Supply Chain and EU Sort center leaders, Sort Tech, TOM, ROC and operational SMEs.
* Demonstrate robust Project Management and reporting skills to drive the delivery of results and project compliance. Develop clear mechanisms to pro-active identifying and preventing project delays. Follow the correct escalation process when required.
* Influence regional leaders and senior Managers to buy into and implement identified projects and opportunities. When confronted with discordant views, find the best way forward and influence others to follow that path (build consensus).
* Demonstrate change management skills by influencing process changes without reporting lines. Use the appropriate escalation mechanism to deliver within the agreed time frames.
* Create clear and compelling written business proposals for ideas and recommendations for Director/VP/OLT level audiences.
* Define benchmark standards and audit process, compare different sites/processes and define improvement opportunities.
* Create clear financial savings calculations for your projects and collaborate closely with the respective Finance team to build a solid reporting mechanism on a project level.
* Engage other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers.
* Support the development of knowledge in the ATS network and work closely with L& D partners to develop training material, and measure the knowledge level across the ATS network.
* Able to work independently and identify new opportunities, develop new concepts and ideas, and always be in position to create enough work for yourself and create opportunities for more junior team members.
A day in the life
About the hiring group
· Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, engineering, or other technical field (or higher) or extensive Amazon experience
· Proven progressive responsibility in warehouse operations, logistics, transportation planning, carrier management, supply chain or related field
· Exposure to Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
· Demonstrable experience managing cross-functional and regional programs influencing different stakeholders' groups
· Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
· Fluency in English required
· Approximately 30-40% travel required
· Highly analytical and comfortable with large analyses
· Able to quickly distill down complex operating models and identify opportunities
· Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level. Credible and impactful both with Senior Operational and Business Leaders as well as on the shop floor
· Driven full lifecycle Six Sigma and Lean transformation projects
· Writing SQL queries, knowledge of Python, Visual Basic, Tableau or other technical tools
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Palma , ES
Madrid y alrededores, ES
Tecnologías Avanzadas Inspiralia SL
Vestalia 'Abogados de Familia'
Life Science People
Comunidad de Madrid, ES
Comunidad Foral de Navarra, ES
Granada, La, ES