Amazon Business (https://business.amazon.com) launched in 2015 to meet the business purchasing needs of commercial, government, education and non-profit customers of all sizes worldwide. Today, Amazon Business is loved by diverse customers in 9 countries worldwide (and growing), using experiences designed for desktop, mobile, to smart shelves. By 2021, Amazon Business has already reached $25 billion in sales and remains one of Amazon’s fastest growing segments. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to help us build efficient and delightful experiences. You will work with product and engineering leaders across the global organization, driving mechanisms to connect those teams’ work into a single, holistic, end-to-end experience for business customers. The UX team studios are co-located with product and tech teams in Seattle, Austin, Madrid, and Hyderabad.
· Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
· Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
· Utilize and adhere to branding guidelines and design standardization across all of the team's products.
· Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
· Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
· Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
· Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume in English and portfolio. Here are a couple of things that we would love to see in your portfolio:
· Short project descriptions
· Wireframes/mockups/sketches, anything that helps us understand your process
· Examples of the prototypes/research work/ usability
· Examples research work/ usability
· Final design artifacts
· 5+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role
· Expertise working creatively around constraints and navigating ambiguous projects
· Proven track record delivering results, working directly with stakeholders, developers and end-customers for implementation of designs based on business metrics.
· Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
· Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills for technical and business executives internally and externally
· Bachelor's degree in HCI, Design or equivalent; or commensurate professional experience.
· Experience with design for business customers
· Experience in a range of interfaces (mobile, desktop, external integrations, devices, natural language interaction)
· Experience working with enterprise design systems
#ConsumerDesignEMEA - check this tag to see more Design opportunities
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora