Amazon is seeking a VAT expert with experience in European VAT to support the EMEA VAT advisory team. As part of a larger team, this position will involve assistance in VAT technical support services, PAN EU VAT advice as well as the governance and VAT controls of new business initiatives. Please note that this is a pure VAT advisory role, no compliance related tasks are involved.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting the Senior Manager responsible for VAT planning coordination and controllership supporting the VAT planning team, the VAT expert will:
· Assist in European VAT related support activities across various Amazon businesses and customer service teams, including gleaning and consolidating European VAT advice/requirements;
· Work with VAT controllership, internal and external business partners to ensure continued compliance and commercial alignment based on contractual arrangements;
· Assist in promoting European VAT awareness including knowledge sharing and training.
· A team player who is confident in communicating with others and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Partner well with people at all levels within an organization.
· The ability to work in a team with a “can-do” attitude.
· The ability to demonstrate ownership, initiate and implement change with a problem solving approach.
· Organized and methodical with strong attention to detail.
· Fluent written and verbal communications skills in English
· Other European languages such as French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish are an advantage.
· At least 4-5 years of EU VAT advisory experience in a VAT advisory role in a multinational and/or professional organization.
· Experience in a retail/marketplace environment is an advantage.
· In-house VAT experience is an advantage.
Degree in finance, tax, accounting, or related fields. Previous experience in European VAT is essential.
Experience in retail/marketplace environment is an advantage. In-house VAT experience is an advantage but not compulsory.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Hospitalet de Llobregat, L', ES
Atención al cliente (telefónica o vía e-mail) Introducción de pedidos en el sistema Gestión de la base de datos Seguimiento de los pedidos Seguimiento de logística Presentación de nuevos productos a los clientes, así como realizar la venta cruzada...
⌛ Quick Summary ⌛ Despite the global pandemic, Choco keeps on growing. We never stopped looking for solutions - launching e-commerce supermarkets in 18 markets & flying teams to the US to launch 3 new cities . However, with vaccinations being...