Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About The Role
The Account Director will work with a set list of Twitch Advertisers in Spain and support growth of Twitch’s advertising revenue for the region.
We are looking for a collaborative, client-focused, energetic and creative senior sales executive with experience selling media in the video space to agencies and client direct. A storyteller who has a proven track record in brand and creative-you will be a crucial member of a growing sales team that provides outstanding advertising solutions to our clients. You will report into the Head of Sales, Twitch Spain. You will represent Twitch Advertising's goals and customer prioirties in all endeavors and work with the Global Twitch Ad Sales team to ensure coverage, coordination and an excellent client experience for our partners, acting locally but thinking globally.
You will work with a list of advertising partners at both clients and agencies to grow Twitch’s presence in the market and increase our revenue.
Twitch is a high-growth business and this role must be visible in market and internally to help build momentum for the Twitch brand. You will be a Twitch expert and partner with the Amazon Advertising team to represent Twitch in the marketplace.
- You will be a Twitch ambassador and act as an expert within the space to our clients, agencies, and internal split partners at Amazon Advertising Grow ad revenue, and when possible, exceed goals through creative solutions Work with existing and potential clients to determine their needs and create a Twitch centric ad sales solution.
- You will endeavor to exceed quarterly and annual sales goals Prospect for new business and accounts
- You will manage advertiser pipeline Secure strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list Work in collaboration with the sales teams to uncover best practices and opportunities.
- Significant experience selling video as a quota-carrying digital ad salesperson
- Reputable agency and client relationships
- Prior experience in social (video) platforms and/or digital TV is a plus
- Experience in the creation of branding campaigns (Top of the funnel/story telling) for clients
- Knowledge of gaming, esports, consumer electronics and CPG industries
- Solid understanding of digital media (video) and programmatic ad sales
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell, and communicate with team cross collaboratively
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, organized and able to function independently and in tandem with internal partners.
- Able to deal with rapidly changing priorities and business circumstances
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter, able to open doors for the Twitch brand
- Deep agency experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Company - Amazon Online Spain, S.L.
Job ID: A2109059
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora