At Amazon we strive to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Originally known as a bookseller, Amazon.co.uk has dramatically expanded its range over the years to offer everything from DVD’s to MP3’s, Toys to Tools, Clothing to Computers and so much more.
We are currently looking for a highly analytical and forward-thinking Commercial Finance Business Partner to join our Consumer Finance team in UK, based at Amazon.co.uk Ltd’s Office in Shoreditch, and partnering closely with Amazon’s Category Leads to lead and manage strategic, financial, and operational plans.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will contribute to all controllership functions including financial reporting, planning, control and analysis to service our customers. In this role, you will partner with the commercial and other cross-functional teams (retail category management, fulfilment and transportation, marketing, accounting, tax and all other support teams) to deliver growth and financial commitments. Through insightful and data-driven analysis, you will lead growth and profitability improvement initiatives and work with the cross-functional teams to understand and boost the key drivers of the business.
- Business partner with Retail Category Leadership to develop and monitor long term plans;
- Contribute to planning and analysis of key P&L metrics and develop in-depth understanding of drivers of change;
- Perform business case analysis, making recommendations for new programs, deals, and initiatives;
- Provide decision support analysis using underlying data to support negotiation of commercial terms of contractual/vendor relationships;
- Support and influence internal customer groups in all finance and accounting matters including budgeting, forecasting, expense tracking and control.
- Highly analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and willingness to dive deep.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related subject
- Finance qualification (CIMA.ACA.ACCA) or MBA
- Significant experience in a finance role
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (f.e., SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos, etc.)
- Prior experience in commercial finance
Company - Amazon EU SARL (Spain Branch)
Job ID: A2048056
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora