Would you like to be part of our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Internship Program, helping us to drive growth and shape the future of AWS? Are you interested in the exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology, establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Do you want to grow and build your skills, developing your business acumen and technical knowledge?
Cloud computing is revolutionizing information technology (IT). Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. On the AWS Internship Program we will provide you with the AWS knowledge, tools, and techniques you need to become highly effective at creating new conversations within a target market and converting them into new opportunities.
This paid internship will give you the chance to take on unique projects, enabling you to make an impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate. Alongside this you will be a supported member of our internship community, and have access to mentoring, coaching, and other learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will be interested in a career in software or technology sales with the ability to identify and create new business opportunities that drive and grow revenues for AWS.
Overview Of The Internship
- Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon culture.
- Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate.
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
- Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
- Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
- Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence.
- Actively penetrate whitespace accounts to provide access for our sales teams.
- Navigate prospective accounts to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
- Achieve activity targets from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Graduating from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in December of 2022 or 2023.
- Must be able to complete a 6 month full-time internship from June/July of 2022.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, etc.)
- Fluent written and verbal communication in any of the following languages: English and French, Italian, Dutch, German, Swedish or Spanish.
- Passion for technology
- Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales
- Strong interest in a technology sales career
- Comfortable collaborating with extended teams
- Skilled in prospecting techniques
- Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success
Selected candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to attend a video/phone interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment center based at one of Amazon’s offices. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Company - Amazon Spain Services, S.L.
Job ID: A1912075
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora