Job title: IT Intern
Amazon Ops Tech IT teams keep Amazon’s operations running smoothly by resolving complex
hardware, software, server and infrastructure issues.
Our support model is based on both on-site and remote support teams spread across our network.
We provide IT services to all Amazon Operations buildings, from Robotics Fulfilment Centers to
As an Ops tech IT Intern you will report to the IT Manager at the site where you are based. You will
work together with the local IT team to provide technical support to the Operations network.
Being a key part of a multinational team, your goal will be to deliver the most reliable and resilient IT
support to our infrastructures.
During your internship, you will be in regular contact with the Amazon Operations teams and
identify process improvement or standardisation opportunities for the European network. You will
work on innovative projects that have a direct impact on our Customer experience.
The goal of the Amazon internship program is to create a pool of experienced technicians and
engineers that can be considered for permanent positions we offer to support the large number of
new buildings we launch every year.
Amazon is the perfect place to start your career! We hire people who have a passion for learning,
innovation and hard challenges. Amazon will provide you with the skills and support to unlock your
- You are currently pursuing a degree in IT / Computer science / Engineering or other tech fields
- You must have the right to work in the country of employment by the start date
- Knowledge of deployment, upgrade, troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades on
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows server operating systems
- LAN/WAN Network skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication in the local language
- Basic verbal and written communication in English
- Fluent English
- Skills in other European languages
- Certification in system administration and/or networks
- Scripting skills for IT infrastructures
- Web development skills for IT infrastructures
- Previous experience in IT support teams
workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all
members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store
your information in the Amazon group of companies' worldwide recruitment database, and to
circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or
other job vacancies.
Company - AMZN Spain Fulfillment, S.L.U.
Job ID: A1802400
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora