Do you like to learn continuously and challenge yourself? Do you like exploring data-driven solutions for complex problems? Do you strive in a fast-paced environment? Fresh finance team is the right fit for you! Come and help us build the future of FMCG together.
The EU Fresh finance team is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join the Southern Europe Finance Team.
You will partner with numerous stakeholders from various departments (operations, transportation, tech,…) and countries (EU organization). You will be a central part of the business, develop and implement new ideas, be obsessed with our customers, show a bias for getting processes to run simply and effectively, deliver meaningful insights and see risks before they happen in a new area of the Amazon world.
The preferred location is Madrid but we are open to also consider Milan depending on the candidate.
Key job responsibilities
- Working with Southern Europe Fresh country leads to steer the business
- Identifying risks and opportunities to continuously improve the business
- Running and improving financial processes like month end closing and planning.
- Developing, improving and scaling tools to support good decision-making.
- Providing financial and business analysis and recommendations to business partners
- Working with the Transportation/Ops teams to ensure effective cost management and to provide value adding information for decision making
- Collaborating with international teams to identify and implement best practices.
- Supporting the Finance and Business teams as required on ad hoc, longer term analysis requests or CX changes
- Several years of finance experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science).
- Advanced Excel
- Full professional proficiency in English (C1 or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills, with an eye for detail and passion for data
- Knowledge of SQL or strong motivation to learn it
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and build positive business relationships
- Ability to simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes.
- Ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
Company - Amazon EU SARL (Spain Branch)
Job ID: A2102186
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora