This role can be placed in Munich, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan as well.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. The Amazon Devices Team designs & engineers high profile and ground-breaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Kindle and the Amazon Echo. We provide customers a fully integrated services with instant access to over 27 million movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps, and games. Caught your interest?
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Sr Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our EU recruiting organization. In this role you will have a direct impact on Amazon’s digital growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent for our EMEA Non-Tech businesses.
Key job responsibilities
- Selection and definition of attraction strategy, to include online advertising, events, CV mining and sourcing for tech talent
- Effective candidate and offer management
- Using recruiting metrics and data to assess funnel health and conversion rates and adapting your strategy based on data
- Developing and implementing innovative sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates is generated in order to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth
- Ensuring a professional customer focused interaction both internally and externally
- Developing the employer brand through ongoing advertising and promotion
- Identifying relevant passive candidates via a variety of tools and platforms - LinkedIn recruiter, google, internal candidate database, industry channels, meet-up
- Working on other recruiting projects as necessary
You will probably have one or the other to complete in a day: candidate calls, debrief calls after a candidates loop and a call sharing the outcome, offer calls and a catch-up with Hiring Managers.
When you are not in a meeting you actively source for roles that do not have a healthy pipeline. You may check-in with your Recruiting Coordinator or business teams to talk about removing obstacles in the process.
To grow and expand yourself you will work on projects, often improving something, implementing a new process and experimenting.
About The Team
Your team is supporting multiple business lines across the Devices & Services range (Devices, Alexa, FireTV, Ring, Eero, Smart Home, etc.) for non-tech across the EMEA region. We are a team of recruiters with different backgrounds and experiences and while we are not sitting in just one location in EU, we are closely connected and support each other greatly. We are not just sharing laughs, but really care for one another and we do look forward to spend time with each other in the near future.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Extensive experience in recruiting, also for hard to fill roles in various EMEA markets
- Excellent spoken and written English is required, additional European languages preferred
- Confident at partnering with hiring managers to build effective relationships
- Experience in full lifecycle recruitment with an agency and in-house
- Familiar with active and passive search strategies, including advanced Boolean searches
- Knowledge of different sourcing platforms and leveraging social media or events for sourcing
- A data driven approach to recruitment - understanding of recruiting metrics, ability to adjust approaches based on data and build forward looking recruiting strategies
- Great candidate care skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong solution orientation and ability to drive actions to resolve situations
- Ability to write effectively and put your ideas into structured documents
- A team player
- Data analytics skills
- Market research and market intelligence experience
- Ability to prioritize in a high volume environment
Company - Amazon EU SARL (Spain Branch)
Job ID: A1858065
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora