At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
European ROC (Relay Operations Center) is the central control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon's European Transportation network, supporting both domestic and inter-country transportation movements for European geographies. The team is responsible for planning and scheduling the trucks/vehicles to be placed at each of our fulfillment centers across Europe, based on various factors such as forecast, historical trends, vehicles capacity and carrier capabilities. ROC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon's European transportation network and thereby has direct impact on Amazon's ability to serve customers on time.
Transportation Operations Specialists work across the EU in a cross-functional environment with Carriers, Supply Chain, Fullfilment Centers (FCs) and the Retail organizations to determine future demand for Transportation resources, and translate the aforementioned into accurate capacity plans. They also maintain and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis. They also facilitate the flow of information between different stakeholders (Trans Carriers/Hubs/Warehouses) and resolve any potential issues that impact customer experience and business continuity. Transportation Operations Specialists also provide timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and querying internal tools and by taking real-time decisions.
For this position, it will be necessary to be available to work rotating shifts including weekends and night hours.
We are offering a Discontinous Permanent Contract for this position.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Reporting and analysis through tools, portals and reports; following solution-driven approach to systems and processes, using advanced computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and Data-warehouse analysis.
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems.
- Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure that they are delivered.
- Scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by ROC.
- Communicate with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers).
- Provide real-time customer experience.
- Knowledge of intermediate to advance Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
- Fluent English and Spanish level (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills.
- Significant work experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce is a plus.
- French or Italian speaker is an asset.
Company - Amazon Road Transport Spain, S
Job ID: A2095661
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora