At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
We Are Building a Great Product
Managing and streamlining processes in the hospitality industry can be challenging for independent hoteliers, especially when it comes to handling reservations (overbookings) and reducing online travel agencies' (OTAs) fees.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides property owners with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, grow revenue, and craft exceptional guest experiences in the most simple and easy way you can imagine.
Our Great Team Is Waiting For You
We are starting 2023 with over 250 team members, we foster a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
Ready to face new challenges?
Growing fast means more opportunities for everyone. Amenitiz has ambitious expansion plans while striving for operational excellence: this could be opening to new markets, launching new features, building unique business functions, and so much more.
About The Role
You love to solve business problems using technology. You are at the crossroad between being a business-oriented person and a tech engineer. You like automating and scaling things that people do manually and helping the entire organisation save days of tedious work!. You are ready to roll up your sleeves so that you can have a direct impact on Amenitiz by enabling our sales and marketing teams to achieve their mission of generating cash efficiently by enabling our customers.
As Our CRM Ops Manager You Are
In charge of our technical revenue engine (Hubspot and other revenue platforms), and you play a key role in administering and supporting our cutting-edge marketing and sales operations. You leverage your knowledge of lists, workflows, chat flows, integrations, reports, properties, and more to drive success and deliver exceptional results.
You develop and maintain standardized operations reports, dashboards, and data models to keep our marketing and sales performance in tip-top shape. This is your chance to use your analytical skills to make a big impact on our business.
You love leading fast-scaling technical projects and you'll take the reins and guide detailed projects to success, helping to drive our business forward.
You work with a variety of communication channels for Sales and Marketing to ensure that every operation is a success, including phone, email, social media, SMS, and more. Whether we're reaching out to prospects or engaging with customers, you are here to help us deliver.
You own the data quality of our CRM and implement the right action plans to improve the quality and prevent any issues. This is a critical responsibility, as our Sales and Marketing performance relies on the quality of our data.
Finally, you have the chance to automate CRM journeys and analyze and review all journeys to drive improvements.
As Our CRM Ops Manager You Will Have
- Extensive experience using Hubspot
- Demonstrate a proven track record of managing operations
- Exceptional analytical skills to regularly analyze data and make informed decisions affecting projects and performance
- A deep understanding of marketing automation strategy
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail while managing multiple projects
- Display creativity and problem-solving capabilities
- Adapt easily to fast-changing environments, with a quick turnaround while working collaboratively and positively
- Possess strong communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and great attention to detail
- Display autonomy and be both a team player and self-driven/motivated
- Extensive medical, and wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally.
- We provide Stock Options that ensure you have ownership in our success.
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
- Forget about waiting till the end of the month to get paid. Access your salary any day you want!
- Flexible remuneration: enjoy saving on restaurants, kindergarten, transport, and training.
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to the WIRED
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy any business book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora