We are looking for Area Managers to join our vast fulfillment and operations network, in various locations across Spain.
his role focuses on those who have military experience interested in working in the private sector. Amazon’s military recruiting team is available to discuss the many opportunities within Amazon Operations.
At Amazon, thousands of former military are driving innovation and raising the bar on customer experience. On a daily basis, those with military backgrounds are able to apply their knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities in a wide variety of careers – influencing change across the globe.
When we hire you at Amazon, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Amazon invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and creatively contributing to our next big idea. You will be surrounded by the best innovators of our time and we welcome you to make history with us.
For those who have military experience and a university degree or equivalent, we are looking to hire you!
· Lead, motivate, and develop a team of 80-100 Amazonians (up to 200 during Peak period) and as an Ops Manager up to 500 indirect reports, with support of your Operations Leads/Supervisors, to achieve safety, quality and productivity targets.
· Manage the flow of articles within your area of responsibility/zone, understanding that yours is a part of a larger system, while ensuring quality control, management of stock, and the most effective use of the resources in your team.
· In pursuit of operational excellence, you will follow standard processes and participate in continuous improvement/optimization projects in your area but also participate in Kaizen or Lean projects that may have national or international scope.
Post open to anyone with disabilities, including wounded veterans.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
· Currently serving or former military
· Bachelor’s degree (university) or equivalent
· Excellent oral and written communication in Spanish.
· You speak English at a fluent professional level.
· You are able to work in shifts (rotation morning / afternoon each week with possibility to work at night),
· You have excellent analytical skills that allow you to interpret complex information, support decision-making, and develop clear and concrete action plans,
· You are dynamic, lead from the front, believe in servant leadership, and are hands-on,
· You know how to handle ambiguity and make quick decisions,
· You have the aptitude to train, motivate and persuade.
· Experience in logistics, industrial production, supply chain, quality, continuous improvement or transport
· Mastering a third language (German, Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Italian, or French)
· At least 5 years leading teams of 100, or more, people.
· Master’s degree or equivalent
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Amazon Spain Services, S.L.
Are you curious about where your career in operations might take you? Amazon is looking for an experienced Investigations Manager with a passion for learning, to lead a team of Managers in Barcelona. This role will work across organisations to...
Desde el Grupo Adecco buscamos teleoperadores/as para un importante contact center para la incorporación a una de sus campañas del sector de el/la comercio electrónico/a. Requisitos Funciones: Dar soporte a la tienda online en gestión de tickets.