Area Manager - Vendor Flex Level
Would you like to be part of the Vendor Flex team?
We are seeking a new Area Manager to join the team and play a critical role in the supervision of the front-line operations for the Amazon’s Vendor Flex program, managing a number of Vendor Flex sites across the country.
Each Vendor Flex site works independently and much like a regular Fulfillment Center, will operate Inbound, Outbound and ICQA, providing a general and simplified view of all the FC flows.
The role will be based in Valencia or Alicante and consist of managing the client sites in your cluster to the highest safety, quality and productivity standards to ensure that the company Goals are met, and, in particular:
· Since this program is based on a very peculiar agreement Between Amazon, Vendors and 3PL providers, the Area Manager represents the business in front of these external stakeholders and will be regularly visiting the sites and the vendors to ensure constant and direct communication between the Vendors and Amazon.
· The Area Manager is often the main POC of the cluster for both the Vendor and a number of internal teams such as: H&S, HR, Transportation, Supply Chain and Amazon Vendor Services for any initiative impacting Vflex.
· As team manager the role consists of leading and developing a team of Amazon Operators which are based on the Vendors’ sites and that are managing all the activities performed on site.
· Degree from an accredited institution,
· Demonstrate strong analytical skills and a data driven approach.
· Have the ability to work with different internal and external partners and should be able to influence decision makers with factual pitches.
· Work unsupervised – Be a self-starter, work on long term goals rather than on daily ones.
· Highly proficient in both spoken and written English & Spanish (Common European Framework of Reference C1),
· Have previous experience in managing external providers / suppliers.
· Have experience in leading and motivating significantly sized teams
· Have previous experience in Inventory control, Inventory Management.
· Be trained in Lean – Six Sigma Methodologies as well as should have participated to KAIZEN Activities.
· Experienced in working as a manager in the transportation industry and possess expertise and a solid understanding of carrier operations.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...