The buyer is located in the Fulfilment Centers (FC) and is the Procurement Representative to the FC. She/He is in charge of the relationship with Stakeholders/Internal Customers (Business Partners/Requesters) at the FC, ensuring site’s requirements are captured & formalized, and being in charge of the Procurement activity to satisfy those needs, either executing Sourcing & Tender processes or making the link with Category Managers teams in Luxembourg. She/He is also acting as a first escalation point for local supplier issues.
- Understand the business needs and ensure the requirements are justified, analyzing & making recommendations to the business
- Build and manage effective local stakeholder (internal customers) relationships, partnering with them to positively influence spending decisions.
- Work in full compliance with the company Spending & Transaction policy, educating and driving the correct behaviors of business stakeholders.
- Execute the whole procurement activity, from Sourcing of new suppliers to contractualization
- Launch and manager Tenders, offers analysis and negotiations with suppliers
- Be the link between local stakeholders and Category Managers in Luxembourg, ensuring global category strategies are locally implemented and executed.
- Support implementation and management of Catalogues
- Look for and propose cost optimization initiatives, diving-deep into contracts, partnering with Category Managers, and working with stakeholders to deliver savings and cost optimizations.
- Analyze spending patterns to identify savings opportunities and act accordingly
- Set-up indicators and use them to provide reliable statistics to your team
- Manage vendors to ensure a high service level in terms of lead time, quality & maintenance, following-up contracts & supplier performance.
- Ensure Procurement processes & procedures are applied on site - working with the relevant individuals to make improvements where required
- Be involved, execute and support national and EU-wide procurement projects and initiatives (tenders, cost optimization, sustainability, process improvement… initiatives).
- Previous professional experience within a procurement department
- Previous experience in a fast-paced and dynamic international working environment
- Knowledge of Procurement tools such as Coupa, Ariba or others, as well as Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- CIPS qualifications (or working towards)
- Sourcing, Contracts Management or equivalent role
- Sourcing and/or purchasing competencies
- Supplier relationship management experience
- Great communication skills, open minded and proactive, always eager to learn & be curious
- Problem-solving and analytical ability, with the ability to identify issues, develop solutions & deliver results
- Previous contract and price negotiation experience would be advantageous.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora