We are looking to hire a talented and committed Employee Relations Manager to play a critical role the development of the employee relations agenda in Spain
The role can be based in Barcelona or Madrid
We are seeking a progressive, hands-on, customer-obsessed individual who will help to develop our employee relations agenda of creating a positive employee relations climate that supports employee safety, capability, engagement and a high performance customer obsessed culture.
The ER Manager will report to the Head of ER, Spain
The role will require a level of geographical flexibility in base location within Spain
To take ownership, play a supporting role in significant ER projects. Support the Spanish Management Teams and H.R Teams in shaping the Employee Relation within the Amazon policies
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
• Develop an understanding of the employee engagement and support the delivery of initiatives designed to achieve engagement targets which are aligned to Amazon’s ER philosophy.
• Re actively and proactively Support and advise managers and HR teams on employee relations issues.
• Ensure compliance with Spain and EU legislation in partnership with our Legal Department
• Define, Develop the existing arrangements for collective consultation and communication as required for the ongoing evolution of the business, in compliance with Spain labor Laws and Amazon ER policies
• Provide training on ER matters for managers, HR teams.
• Conduct reviews of employment policies to ensure they are aligned to Amazon’s objectives and compliant with employment law.
• Participate in national and international projects.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
· Proven track record of accomplishments in a fast paced similar environment to Amazon FCs/AMZL
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Demonstrate problem solving and analytical capability.
· Extensive knowledge of employment law.
· Demonstrate ability to motivate others and influence work behaviors
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Extensive experience in setting up effective provisions for collective communication and consultation in a recently unionized environment.
· Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make best use of limited resources
· High dependability – be there to support the business
· Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; acts decisively, promptly and confidently; complex analysis
· Experience with complex problem solving and analysis using analytical methods.
· Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment
· Proven presentation and communication skills
· Experience in the analysis, design and implementation of people programs, policies and practices to develop and sustain positive employee relations and engagement.
Degree Level Education
Relevant post grad education in human resources, employee relations, Legal (employment)
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
¿Estás buscando una oportunidad donde poder tener tu primer contacto con el mundo laboral? ¡El programa <strong>DLegal Academy (Barcelona) </strong>es para ti!<br><br>A través de nuestro novedoso programa de prácticas...
Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly...