Which of these options would you most value in your next job?
· Working in a team where talent and potential have more value than paper based qualifications.
· Global opportunities to develop in role and choose long term career paths.
· Working at the cutting edge of high-speed automated logistics technology.
· Finding and conquering emerging challenges as the company grows and scales rapidly.
· Working in data driven environment where accuracy and clarity is prized above personal opinion.
· Where support of colleagues is paramount and “Not my Job” is not in the vocabulary.
Why choose just one? Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team and have them all. We maintain and optimize all technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network ranging from large, modern, purpose-built warehouses utilizing robotics and high-volume conveyance all the way through the value chain to small, high speed, delivery stations placed as close to our customers as possible.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Escalation Specialist directly monitors alarm systems, dispatches local vendors, assists site maintenance and operations personnel with troubleshooting efforts, and administers requisite systems for data accuracy and communications. The successful candidates will be action-orientated, flexible problem-solvers with excellent research skills. They will demonstrate Customer Obsession and Ownership on every contact.
Amazon is seeking a detail-oriented person to provide alarm monitoring and incident management at Amazon's Maintenance Operations Centre (AMOC) in Barcelona, ES. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of exemplary customer service, good judgement and demonstrate the ability to learn and master new technology.
AMOC provides 24/7 monitoring, facilities escalation management, vendor dispatch and tracking, documentation and resolution management for multiple Amazon business units with and without dedicated onsite maintenance personnel.
· Respond to and triage incoming work requests within standard service level agreements (SLAs).
· Manage remote works from start to end, including work order/purchase order raising and receipting.
· Communicate effectively and efficiently with stakeholders (RME, Ops, H&S etc).
· Provide updates on vendor status, take the lead on coordinating works during an escalation.
· Escalates issues appropriately to ensure the integrity of Amazon equipment reliability.
· Monitor the work queue to prioritize appropriately.
· Required to speak and write in English and at or above CEFR C1.
· Required additionally to speak and write in one of the following languages - French, German, Italian, Polish & Spanish at or above CEFR C1.
· Compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written communication.
· Experience in an IT/Operations/Call/Command Center work environment.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of emergency, dispatching and executive reply procedures along with high-level customer service skills as demonstrated by way of previous work history.
· Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
· Multi Lingual and proficient in English, French, German, Italian, Polish & Spanish.
· Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite and programs to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, InfoPath, SharePoint, etc.
· Proficient in CMMS systems (Infor EAM, Maximo, etc…)
· Experience of contractor management.
· Experience of Hard and Soft Service Maintenance systems.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Buscamos oficiales de 3ª plegadores y punzonadores con conocimiento de maquinaria automática para un proyecto temporal de 6 meses en una gran empresa ubicada en Lucena (Córdoba). Descripción de la oferta - Plegador o punzonador de chapa - Manejo de...
¿Te gustaría poder trabajar colaborando como Abogado/a Gestión de Procedimientos Judiciales en una entidad bancaria? Si eres licenciado/a o graduado/a en Derecho, y te interesa trabajar en sector bancario ¡esta oferta te puede interesar! La posición...