Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
As the Delivery Station (DS) network expands in Europe, the EU AMZL ACES team is looking for Launch Managers that will define and implement key configurations and processes for all Delivery Stations; implementing best practices from Day 1 to deliver high levels of performance.
The purpose of this team is to own, standardize and implement best-in-class configurations, process and good practices in all EU new sites:
1. Before the launch:
- Fill and pick paths creation and validation with Ops
- Configuration checks and labels procurement
- Beacons configuration
- Standard Work (SW) implementation (incl Area readiness, checklists, gemba boards set up, SW audits creation)
- Covid 19 playbook creation and allocation
- Specific support on the recent processes implementation (Smart Stow, Decouple Pick and stage)
- AmFlex implementation (when applicable), i.e. signage layout creation, yard layout definition, yard management definition and geocode test
It requires to participate to layout reviews, launch calls, Go/No Go calls and pre-launch Gembas
2. During the launch week:
- On-site checks on critical-to-launch items and support on the floor to be ready for launch (including QR code health check, process areas signage check, review on infrastructure with process Engineering)
- Participation to D-1 test to validate that configurations are working properly for all main processes
- Support on-site for the first Night and AM shifts
3. After the launch:
- Check of main critical metrics and pro-active support to improve
- Support to Operations for any process or SW related demand
- Organization of a handover to Operations and country Aces pointing out the remaining gaps to follow up, 3 weeks after launch
In this role, you will support new sites launches but also contribute to continuously improve the tools, mechanisms and configurations that the team develops, based on the experience and the expertise you will develop.
Your will collaborate with many other teams to support the launch of delivery stations.
This role can be based in any of the corporate offices in London, Munich, Luxembourg, Milan, Paris and Madrid or an EU AMZL delivery station.
The role requires to travel up to 50% and travels can be in any of the EU countries.
· Proven and demonstrable experience in Operations, Logistics or Program Management with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation.
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to evaluate complex processes
· Data-driven decision making and sound business judgment
· Experience influencing cross-functional teams to deliver a network-wide change agenda across multiple countries
· Willingness to dive deep into processes and drive results
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Proven and demonstrable experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen techniques
· Knowledge of at least one other EU language (French, German, Italian or Spanish advantageous)
· Project Management certification
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
En pfsGROUP somos expertos en identificar y generar eficiencias en los procesos de las empresas de cualquier mercado, con el fin de optimizarlos y mejorarlos a través de soluciones propias de innovación y tecnología. Trabajamos en la eficiencia de...
Job Description The Standards & Governance Specialist reports to the the Standards & Governance Sr. Manager and provides support on the following key areas. Principal Accountabilities: A. Compliance Collaboration Model, as per ECP Compliance...