“Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
Our Customer Fulfillment network is renowned for being world-class, delivering packages to customers across the world. Our Finance teams don’t just manage our books; they help drive the company forward by partnering closely with global cross-functional teams to support the growth of this rapidly expanding network; driving controllership, innovation, productivity, and cost-effective operations across the network in a fast paced environment. You’ll employ data analysis to ensure your partners and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information, working collaboratively to make the best possible financial decisions. You’ll make a huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfillment Centre, but on the overall customer experience, making history whilst having fun along the way!”
We are looking for (Senior) Financial Analyst that is excited to join a tech company that is constantly improving and reimagining the logistics industry. You should be passionate about using data to solve big, complex and ambiguous problems. Be eager to continuously learn and improve your skills. You should be attentive to which details make all the difference. Do you want to contribute shaping the new standard of shopping? If so, come and join the Customer Fulfillment Finance Team.
As part of the Customer Fulfillment Finance team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data, and how to use them to generate insights and improve our business. We support and influence the organization by providing a holistic and financial perspective, we are the trusted business advisors. We collaborate with our partners to ensure leaders have the most up to date and reliable information, and work with them to make sure we are making the best possible decisions.
• Leverage Customer Fulfillment metrics to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials
• Communicates data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Your communications drive critical business actions.
• Earn trust of your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions driving business improvements and cost reductions
• Supervise and own the Financial and operational planning processes and all Month-end procedures including variance analysis between scenarios (actuals, Plan, Forecast...)
• Hire, develop and mentor peers and team members, while promoting knowledge-sharing
• Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
• Grow and collaborate in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one
• Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
• Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
• Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
• Degree and solid work experience
• Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• MS Office
• SQL or any large-scale data mining and reporting tools (or willingness to learn)
• Demonstrated business acumen while influencing and managing cross-functional relationships
• Manage and prioritize workload and work towards multiple deadlines
• Action-oriented in solving challenging business and technical issues
• Detail oriented and a passion for data with the ability to accurately summarize and share the relevant details
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
<p>Desde&nbsp;<strong>Lexter Iuris S.L.</strong>, tras nuestra dilatada trayectoria en la abogacía Legal-Tech, hemos construido&nbsp;<strong>el MarketPlace Jurídico más grande de España,</strong>&nbsp;donde...
¡Si te gusta la atención al cliente y te interesa un puesto de Recepcionista y adquirir experiencia en call center, echa un vistazo a esta oferta!<br><br>Adecco Outsourcing es una empresa comprometida con la igualdad perteneciente a The...