Please Submit your CV in English.
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
We are seeking a motivated and impeccably organised General Managers Assistant to join our Fulfillment Center, to assist and work closely with this site’s General Manager.
You will play a critical role in overall support and management assistance, and the impact you have in the leadership community won’t go unnoticed.
In this position, you will enjoy a varied role and a great range of interactions on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the coordination of events across the site and manage the annual budget. This exciting role will allow you to be creative in bringing your ideas and fun initiatives to life, working on marketing campaigns and driving communication within the Fulfillment Center. Whatever you find yourself focusing on, it will be aimed at delivering the highest quality service to our internal and external customers.
About Amazon’s busy Fulfillment Centers: the Operations teams that work in these facilities are responsible for controlling our vast range of fast-moving inventory, from Inbound to Outbound departments. They also work as smart as they can to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it, while improving processes and workflows wherever possible.
· Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the leadership team’s administration,
· Working closely with all support staff to build, coordinate and secure robust support and resources for projects and initiatives
· Manage and control Away Teams on-site, as well as those deployed to other operational sites,
· Interact confidently with Amazon counterparts on a global basis, as you arrange meetings, conference calls, diary schedules, and more,
· Plan, coordinate and organise on-site employee events, including managing budgets and deadlines throughout the year.
· Plan events according the sites needs, prepare posters and campaigns around events. As well as manage communication channels across the fulfillment center and coordination the support team.
· Prepare minutes of meetings, while assisting with the follow up actions,
· Travel booking and coordination, submission of expense claims, coordination of large-scale travel requirements for hourly paid Associates,
· Welcome and coordinate visitors, on behalf of the General Manager and Senior Management team of the Fulfillment Center,
· Create presentations and agendas for site visits, as well as for quarterly organisational meetings.
· Profeciency in English and Spanish
· Significant previous experience working as an Executive/Personal Assistant, in aiding individuals at Director and/or Senior Manager levels,
· Solid proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel),
· Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time, while also serving as a “go-to" for all members of a large team,
· Drive initiative: when necessary, you’re able to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance,
· You’re able to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, while always taking decisive action,
· Ability and confidence in communicating effectively with a variety of constituent groups, such as Senior Management, peers, as well as contacts from outside of Amazon,
· You’re flexible and accommodating, able to commit the time required to get the job done.
· Previous working experience within a large scale, rapid and process-driven environment would be beneficial.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
CAF (Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles)
Funciones y Responsabilidades Generales Garantizar el cumplimiento de los objetivos de coste de los conceptos presupuestarios de Compras en el Programa. Responsable del cumplimiento en plazo de las actividades de Compras en el Programa, hasta el paso...
TÜV SÜD en España y Portugal
Tasks/Aufgaben TÜV SÜD has been passionate about technology and safety since day one. We never stop challenging ourselves for the safety of people and society as a whole. We operate at the forefront of standards and inventions. So, if you are...