*This role can be based at any of our sites / corporate offices in Spain*
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding Human Resources? Do you also Insist on the Highest Standards? Do you have a strong background in change management and communications and enjoy finding creative ways to gain adoption for new initiatives?
We’re glad to hear it !
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and be involved in growing our business by leading and supporting new building expansion and change.
Key to this mission are strategic, large-scale HR initiatives that will allow us to scale our SEU HR organization for the future in a dramatic way.
We are looking for an HR leader who is able to partner across functions and businesses to enable new business initiatives and transformations from an HR point of view. This role requires both strategic and hands-on leadership, developing, implementing and executing standard HR resources, processes, and tools as well as anticipating risks and managing complex issues towards resolution with the country and in line with the SEU and European HR standards and business leadership goals.
Program implementation and transformation
· Inspects and monitors business program progress and adherence to standards at country level
· Challenges and escalates on any variance to agreed standards for SEU goals
· Responsible for the coordination/set-up of change programs for new site HR teams
· Responsible for the creation and implementation of change and transformation communications plan
· Serve as escalation point for any HR Change Management related issues
· Responsible for stabilization of programs related to Change Management.
Stakeholder Management and Governance
· Facilitates communication to stakeholders and leads status meetings
· Partners with key internal stakeholders to ensure Change Management tools and processes are properly implemented and within defined timelines
· Builds cross-functional partnerships – works closely with Regional Operations leaders, Snr Program teams, and other departments such as Recruiting, Workforce Staffing, PR, Legal, Payroll and HRS to achieve objectives
HR Change Management Initiatives
· Creates and implements consistent, repeatable plans for future initiatives
· Partner with local, regional and global HR team colleagues to identify best practices to be leveraged across the network and define key performance indicators for successful implementations
· Develop and drive critical people initiatives, large programs and providing great internal stakeholder and candidate customer support
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
· 5+ years cross-functional and international PM experience, handling complex change initiatives
· Good understanding of relevant employment legislation that a launch may impact
· Strong verbal and written fluency in English; an additional modern European language is desirable
· Ability to travel 20% of working time is required
· In addition, generalist HR exposure in a fast paced, operational environment is desired
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Mgroup Consultoria en Recursos Humanos
Móra d'Ebre, ES
Nuestro cliente, empresa del sector curtidos perteneciente a Grupo Multinacional del sector moda, precisa incorporar un/a: Director de Medio Ambiente y sostenibilidad Reportando al CEO de la compañía, la persona a incorporar se responsabilizará de:...
IDEA busca GESTOR SISTEMA DE CALIDAD, cuyas funciones serán: Creación y gestión de avisos de calidad en el entorno SAP QM (acciones correctivas, propuestas de mejora, no conformidades internas, no conformidades y reclamaciones de cliente, no...