Are you passionate about delivering outstanding Human Resources?
Do you also Insist on the Highest Standards?
We’re glad to hear it.
We’re seeking an experienced, Human Resources Manager to join the team in our Fulfillment Center in Martorelles (Barcelona). Our Fulfillment Centers sit at the heart of Amazon’s world-class and rapidly growing Operations network: they’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory. They’re also where we developed our industry-leading workflows. Our Fulfillment Center teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us to where we are today.
With you reporting to the Regional Human Resources Manager, you’ll develop and deliver a bespoke Human Resources plan to support our Operations facility. You’ll also have a hand in developing the wider Spain HR strategy. You’ll then gain exposure, in many different aspects of our global network, and even tackle international Human Resources projects. This an opportunity to make your mark on a household name.
You’ll also manage change, as Operations processes develop and evolve. Above all, you’ll ensure that a strong, inclusive and supportive Human Resources culture is communicated across your Fulfillment Center.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
Recruitment and Selection
You’ll already be passionate about one of our Leadership Principles: Hiring and Developing the Best. You’ll be involved in recruitment panels for Senior Leadership roles, identifying the next Amazonians to join the family. You’ll also partner with the Spain Talent Acquisition team, helping them develop Amazon as the employer brand of choice, both at the local and national level.
Employee Relations and Engagement
As a Human Resources Manager, it’s crucial that you Earn Trust from day one – another of our Leadership Principles: we care about all our team members, so that they can care about our customers. On-site, you’ll always aim to form strong relationships with everyone: this is how you’ll ‘monitor the pulse’ of employee engagement, maintain satisfaction, and drive continuous improvement.
Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning
Our annual leadership review ensures that star performers are developed and grow within our business. This is how you’ll coach and influence team members, inspiring everyone to be their professional best.
As leader of Talent Development at your site, you’ll own the overall succession plan, utilizing the tools and information you need to identify the leaders of the future. Part of your role will be to act as coach and mentor, empowering every high performer to fulfil their personal goals. You’ll also partner closely with the Learning and Development team to aid everyone in up-skilling themselves.
Generalist Human Resources
As an experienced Senior Generalist with Bias for Action, you’ll lead and motivate your team. With your open communication and credible decision making, you’ll make sure that your area can rapidly Deliver Results on-site, another major Leadership Principle. You’ll also balance commercial, business acumen in your leadership, with a fair and pragmatic outlook.
· You have a bachelor degree or equivalent
· You have significant Human Resources experience at a management level, ideally within a high-volume, fast-paced and customer-focused environment,
· Solid problem-solving and analytical capabilities; you’re able to analyze Human Resources metrics, find root causes and then develop short, medium and long-term plans accordingly,
· You always develop effective working relationships with colleagues, at all levels – including hourly paid associates working on the shop floor,
· You demonstrate a proven, hands-on attitude, while remaining flexible and adaptable,
· Demonstrable ability to motivate and positively influence others,
· You’re intellectually curious; you’ll bring valuable insight to the team and business.
- Strong understanding of MS Office (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) would be advantageous.
- Have lead complex change management and/or led key HR project implementations
- You possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills: you’re also able to proactively manage ambiguity,
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
POWER ELECTRONICS ESPAÑA
Funciones - Actualizar sistemas con nuevas versiones y aplicar parches de seguridad. - Formar parte de equipos de proyectos que requieran infraestructuras de IT. - Formar equipos de soporte de sistemas a usuarios con nuevas aplicaciones y tecnologías.
POWER ELECTRONICS ESPAÑA
Funciones - Realizar la puesta en marcha en baja y media tensión de nuestros equipos en campo. - Reparaciones en campo de inversores solares. - Accesos remotos a los equipos. - Realización de pruebas y test de control. - Soporte clientes y...