Do you aim to have a dynamic impact on the world?
Do you want to go beyond what’s possible?
Are you up for creating solutions and solving tomorrow’s problems today?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
We’re seeking a competent, efficient Area Manager to take ownership of our Fulfillment Center Inventory Control and Quality Assurance. Our Fulfillment Centers sit at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network: they’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory. In each Fulfillment Center, our teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us where we are today.
These Fulfillment Centers are fast-paced and high reward environments, where adherence to policies and procedures is key. So, we’ll need the right type of leader to ensure that we deliver as reliably as ever to our customers, while making sure our teams deliver on performance and quality of service.
Your role and responsibilities:
· Ensure KPIs are reviewed on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform control and quality analysis on any behaviors/processes that could impact on inventory integrity,
· Gain expertise in key Fulfillment Center process paths, as well as exception handling; we’ll need you to ensure that process discipline is adhered to across all shifts and departments,
· Measurement of quality and inventory integrity and accuracy, while providing quality assurance feedback to the Operations management team,
· Liaise with Area Managers and Operations Managers to aid the communication of all policies related to process discipline,
· Coordinate inventory control maintenance and random counts in accordance with network count strategies, ensuring compliance and consistency with SOX,
· Plan for and identify root causes of inventory deviation, via cause and effect analysis,
· Review and analyze customer complaints and any defect data, followed by development of corresponding action plans to reduce future incidents,
· Lead and supervise a team of Area Managers (front-line supervisors), as well as hourly associates, in Inventory Control / Quality Assurance operations within the Fulfillment Center,
· Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Fulfillment Center’s operation,
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with our policies and procedures, including:
· Interviewing and training Fulfillment Center employees,
· Assuming full accountability for setting and meeting of operational goals,
· Strategic planning and forecasting, alongside assigning and directing work,
· Appraising performance of team members,
· Rewarding and disciplining employees, as well as developing Area Managers,
· Drive process improvements and team members’ ability to keep pace with our rapid growth, while motivating others and reducing employee turnover,
· Collaborate with all department managers to identify and understand key projects, initiatives and system enhancements,
· Work with Loss Prevention teams to establish, influence and adhere to Loss Prevention policies and procedures,
· Participate in network-wide Fulfillment & Operations-focused quality initiatives.
· You will be in an operational environment requiring working within shift pattern.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university,
· Highly proficient in both spoken and written English & Spanish (Common European Framework of Reference C1)
· Previous Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Management experience,
· Experience with WMS Systems,
· Experience in organizing large amounts of data,
· Relevant experience in using of the entire MS Office suite, such as Excel,
· Experience as a department manager, leading a group of lower level managers,
· Relevant professional experience in finance and accounting functions.
· Degree in Engineering, Operations or related field
· Relevant experience communicating with and presenting to senior leadership
· Professional experience interpreting and communicating analytics
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to motivate a team
· You’re APICS certified,
· Experience with Six Sigma methodologies and techniques,
· MS Access experience
· Leadership Principle experience such as Hire & Develop the Best
AMZN Spain Fulfillment, S.L.U.
Room007 Hotels & Hostels
País Vasco / Euskadi, ES
Mercadal, Es, ES
Beralmar Tecnologic S.A.