Are you interested in joining the team delivering next generation of Amazon Fulfillment centers in Europe? Do you want to be part of the ongoing growth and expansion of Amazon’s infrastructure? Do you strive to design and deploy customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results for new Fulfillment centers? If you said yes to these questions the Global Engineering Services - EU Launch Team has a role for you!
The EU Launch Team is seeking a Program Manager to join our new Launch Standards and Testing team (LST) as a Launch Standards Manager. The EU Launch team is one team within the Global Engineering Services team which provides support to new buildings and expansion to the Amazon Fulfillment network.
The Launch Standards Manager will take ownership of several key processes and tools currently used by the launch team. This includes owning the lessons learned process for new site launches, Project content management system, launch project manager training content, equipment change standard, and site-specific planning tools used for integrating new launches into the EU FC network.
The Launch Standards manager role will be actively scoping cross-functional projects, managing to project timelines, and communicating to senior management on status, risks, and process/product changes. This role will be actively involved in cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills. If you are interested in learning more about how Amazon integrates a new FC into the growing network this is great place to begin.
The role can be based anywhere in Spain. There will be around 10% of travel time.
The day-to-day includes:
· Manage the Lessons learned Process. The Lessons learned process is used by multiple business groups to capture learnings from each site launch. Ownership of this process includes process execution, content evaluation, and communicate projects to prevent occurrence in future builds.
· Manage the project content management tool used to organize and coordinate multiple business stakeholder action items in preparation for a new site launch.
· Facilitate team and project calls.
· Identify and absorb launch team owned processes within Launch Standards Manager scope. This includes cross functional information required for site launches. E.g. Simple Issue Manager (SIM) ticketing system, Planning documents required for new launch integration into EU FC network.
· Coordinate with the Change Management team to develop and deploy a standard equipment change template.
· Develop team information Wiki, work instructions, tools, and training content for Launch Standards Team and downstream content users.
· Develop and lead innovative projects designed to simply current processes, reduce cycle time for launch team deliverables, drive ambiguity from new launch building lifecycle planning and delivery.
· This is a virtual role. Candidates will be virtually “assigned” to the closest Amazon building within current country. Candidate will not be required to relocate.
· Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, or business fields
· Experience in complex project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation.
· Experience performing data analysis using MS Excel other Microsoft Office tools.
· Fluency in English.
· Experience in management, logistics, operations, supply chain, or transportation or equivalent professional or military experience.
· Experience managing and delivering development programs with multiple target groups across multiple business teams.
· Experience with developing Wikis.
· Practical program management and administration experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, and managing change.
· Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Gather and analyze data across business functions to identify trends and process optimization opportunities.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and credibly both verbally and in writing to audiences at all levels of leadership.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Donostia-San Sebastian, ES