Amazon’s European Transportation team is responsible for our transportation network’s connectivity across Europe to deliver billions of shipments each year. We collaborate with multiple internal teams (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Tech, Retail) to ensure a speedy and reliable customer delivery in the cheapest way possible.
As a Lead Program Manager you will lead a team and serve as a bridge between business teams and Trans tech teams to ensure transportation systems are set up in line with the strategic transportation network plan. You will be responsible for understanding your customers’ business needs and providing optimal system solutions. You will also identify opportunities and implement changes to improve network’s performance, simplify processes, and leverage existing resources.
- Manage a team of account manager and program managers in Barcelona, organizing training and development plan for the team
- Oversee the on-call function to provide 24/7 problem solve and ensure high quality and responsive service to entire Amazon network
- Key owner of metrics and KPIs. Ensure that best practices are shared across team members and actively drive, develop & implement standardization of configuration processes across EU operations
- Support Lux team and leadership in coordinate the network’s day-to-day configuration and operations while still develop the vision for long-term expansion and growth of the team
- Lead improvement initiatives/projects and manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Owner of defect tracking. Deep dive into data and issues to drive short term fixes and long term improvements
- Key influencer in setting the strategic goals, roadmap and plans (through OP1 and OP2) for your process area including idea scoping, business analysis, prioritization, and robust planning. Work efficiently and routinely deliver the right things with limited guidance.
- Influence leaders and operational members to buy into and implement identified projects and opportunities. When confronted with discordant views, find the best way forward and influence others to follow that path (build consensus)
- Actively participate to develop yourself in the hiring/interview process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Transportation or other technical field
- Demonstrated strong track record of people management within fast-paced environment, such as Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Transportation, General Management or Engineering function
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills to peer and leadership alike with good business judgment
- Ability to work for different managers: we move managers around to meet business needs and as our business grows and you must adapt to changes in management
- Proven experience managing multiple large scale projects that are cross-functional, multi-level and in multi-marketplace
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving capability with complex processes and issues
- Data-driven, result-driven, and customer-obsessed approach on decision-making
- Experience measuring key operational metrics (e.g. cost, configuration SLAs, ship estimate accuracy, click to deliver times, configuration defect rates etc.)
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to travel around Europe and NA as required
- Master degree or MBA
- 5+ Years of Supply Chain/ Transportation related experience
- Project Management certification
- Familiar with analytical tool(Python, PowerBI, SQL and Qilk) desired but not essential
- Other main European language: Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc.
The position is based in Barcelona would require to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and holidays
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
BERGER LEVRAULT - Arquitecto/a Microservicios EN ES FR FR-CA IT Suivez nous Accueil Déposer une candidature spontanée Ma recherche, mon alerte Connexion Espace candidat J'ai déjà un espace candidat Connexion à l'espace candidat : Champs...
Fecha: 11/04/2021 Lugar: - Madrid - España Puestos vacantes: 1 Referencia 2631295 Funciones:Trabajos relacionados con la energía y el medioambiente, la Sostenibilidad en la construcción. Certificaciones BREEAM, LEED y en el área de sostenibilidad, en...