Who we are:
At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
Our Fulfillment Centers (FC) are at the heart of Amazon’s world-class and rapidly growing Operations network (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKPoAn2cB0). They are where we manage our customers’ orders using industry-leading workflows. This is how we delight our customers!
As learning manager and a member of the leadership team in one of our Fulfilment Centres, your role will be to manage a group of learning specialist, coach them and oriented them to develop their best in their professional careers.
In this dynamic and challenging role, you will be very close to the action and spending time on the warehouse floor with the teams who make our Fulfilment Centres great. Amazon has seen rapid growth over the last few years and we plan to keep on growing. This means many new employees to train and coach. If you like to stay curious and keep learning, we would love you to join us!
What will I have ownership of?
· Plan, develop, deliver, and evaluate all training initiatives to develop leaders at the site, working in collaboration with the senior team and Amazon’s central Leadership function.
· To identify and align individual leadership development plans, build a catalogue of learning content according to business needs and facilitate delivery and completion of training.
· Lead, manage and coach your salaried Learning Specialist and team of trainers to be the best they can be. Understand what motivates your team, support them to develop a career plan and actively support them to achieve it.
· Collaborate with the senior management team to create and implement talent development processes, identify future talent and provide ongoing support for individual growth.
· End-to-end ownership of the associate and leader training programs at site: from needs analysis stage, to management and execution of training.
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
· As a Learning and Development Manager and a member of the leadership team in one of our Fulfilment Centres, your role will be to manage the learning needs of all employees in the building.
· They have the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyse issues and influence solutions/outcomes.
· We are also looking for a team player who is able to work closely with a central EU team to effectively prioritize and deploy training programs based on customer need – from training processes at scale to ongoing leader development.
· This individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders from associates to senior leaders across geographies.
· Excellent verbal and written communicator; experience in engaging multiple stakeholders.
· Managed and developed a team, and achieved collective success.
· Data skills and the ability to understand how Learning’s activities and responsibilities play into the metrics that drive how the site is managed.
· The ability to work in fast-paced ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes and priorities
· Experience in change management and process improvement activities, designing scalable solutions and implementing these at pace and at scale.
· Familiar with instructional design principles and have created, edited and administered training content and programs.
· Experience as an HR or L&D Business partner for an Operations focused organization.
· Master’s degree in related discipline: Human Resources, Instructional Design, Organizational Psychology, Adult Education, etc.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora